Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I'm late to the party.. My wife and I will be there July 1-5. Its our first trip, celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary.

I'll try to get a picture up. If not, you'll know our room when you're sitting at the pool bar. We'll in the Greathouse with the O-H.. flag. Some I.C. Light would be delightful!

53 more sleeps!!!!!!

I am personally not a Penn State Fan, however the rest of my group are DIE HARD PSU fans. Although, I am a OSU HATER...lol. So, if that flag happens to go missing, dont blame us. I am sure they will now be packing all of their PSU clothes. Are you going to bring your BROWN's attire...LOL. Cap and cheese and IC lights on me!!

Default buying drinks

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasgirl View Post
    Congratulations to all of you celebrating a 20th anniversary in July. Since we are the oldies celebrating our 35th, we will buy a round for all of you. Just let us know when to meet up with everyone. We will be there July 11 to July 22. See ya' in paradise....
    we will be there July 10--17.... listen KIDS..we're celebrating our 40th,so we'll buy you a drink.

My fiance and I will be getting married in MoBay on July 2nd and then heading over to CSA on the 4th to the 11th. This will be our second trip to a Couples Resort (first time was to Couples Negril), but this is a trip I truly cannot wait for. We haven't been on vacation in over a year now, so we are both long overdue. This should be the best vacation of our lives!

My fiance and I will be there for the first time on our honeymoon from July 18-25!!!! Can't wait to see you all there

We just booked our trip to CSA for July 18th-25th. We got married at CSA last June and decided we wanted to come back again this year. We plan to experience a little more night life than last year. last trip was all about the wedding, this trip is for relaxing.

Cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentrac View Post
    Although, I am a OSU HATER...
    I don't hate many things, but that school south of me..... I HATE it.

AnnArbor_707...I am sorry that we will miss you. We could use another OSU hater. I dont anticipate Tressel to be there much longer since he got his hand caught in the cookie jar. Latest I heard, car dealer is selling cars to OSU players for $5.00. Any truth to that Jb2nd??

Default 44 Days Out!!!!

Travel agent billed remainder of balance out yesterday - now we're down to that less than 45 day count.

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dentrac View Post
    AnnArbor_707...I am sorry that we will miss you. We could use another OSU hater. I dont anticipate Tressel to be there much longer since he got his hand caught in the cookie jar. Latest I heard, car dealer is selling cars to OSU players for $5.00. Any truth to that Jb2nd??
    I'm not one to try to make friends while on a vacation, but I can tell you that we would have been great friends while we were there. If I saw an Ohio flag flying in Jamaica there's no way I could let it be either....

I can't speak about $5.00 cars, there's a federal drug investigation and I have agreed to a confidentiality agreement, but I can say a campus travel agent hooked me with a $5 vacation to Jamaica. Go Bucks!

Quote Originally Posted by jb2nd View Post
    I can't speak about $5.00 cars, there's a federal drug investigation and I have agreed to a confidentiality agreement, but I can say a campus travel agent hooked me with a $5 vacation to Jamaica. Go Bucks!
    Your team is a JOKE.

Timba. Tim & Karen, 7/25-8/5. Sixth visit to Couple fourth time to Swept Away.

40 days!! 39 more sleeps until we are back HOME!!! The more I think about it, the more excited we get!! Everyone getting excited? JB2nd...you lose your coach yet?? Better leave that flag at home buddy!!!!!

IRIE!

Yes I am SO excited today is 40 days or 977 hours or 58,642 minutes or 3,518,516 seconds...not that I'm counting or anything!

@Dentrac: OUCH! I might leave my flag at home...

Paid. In. Full!!!

My fiance and I will be at CSA, July 20-27. We are getting married there on July 23! We are SOOOO excited!!!!!

Thomas and I (Leah) and I will be there on our honeymoon from July 6th till the 13th!!!

We will be on our honeymoon from July 6th till the 13th!!!!! We cannot wait!!!!

JB2nd.......what does that mean? jb2nd
    @Dentrac: OUCH! I might leave my flag at home...
    You notice I wrote that BEFORE he was forced to resign? I'll buy you a Bob Marley to ease the pain. My wife said I needed to be nice to you....coming from a PSU fan...whats up with that? So, all I will say is 36 more sleeps!!!! Cant wait to meet you bud!! IRIE!

Count down is on for us!!! 31 Days and counting... (7.5 - 7.12) from Jacksonville, Florida. There will be 6 of us for the week. I hope they stock up on the Vodka!

My wife (Kara) and I (Mike) will be making our 2nd Trip to CSA on July 17th - 23rd. Coming from Atlanta, GA.
    You'll find us at the Disco most late nights getting our groove on!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast