Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

30 days until we are back home!!!! 29 more sleeps!!!! JB2nd....you in mourning over O-Lie-O State? It will be ok. Your qb will go to Canada and you will never hear from him again. And your coach....he is opening a vest shop I heard. Everyone excited????????????????????????

Re July role call
    two newbie couples (Tom, Dona, Joan, Paul) heading down from Toronto Canada, June 30 - July 7, celebrating 29th and 25th wedding anniversaries. Looking forward to meeting everyone on roll call list.

Default 20 days

Add us to the list. We planned to go to CSS but changed our minds and wanted to try the other side. We'll be there July 1-8. We were married last September and went to CTI for our honeymoon and had to come back as soon as possible. Sitting at work on a Saturday 20 days before leaving...it's killing me knowing we're so close. See everyone at the pool bar.

Quote Originally Posted by paulandjoangriffin View Post
    Re July role call
    two newbie couples (Tom, Dona, Joan, Paul) heading down from Toronto Canada, June 30 - July 7, celebrating 29th and 25th wedding anniversaries. Looking forward to meeting everyone on roll call list.
    Too bad we'll miss ya, we're from London Ontario, near you guys, small world. We're there on July 10 to 14. Congrats on your anniversary, cheers!

Damen

will be there 11th-16th. I'll be the skinny pale guy at the swim up bar.
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Eat, Drink, and be Merry for tomorrow you may die.

Welcome to the party saint...where from? Hope we leave you enuff booze at the pool bar. Tell you what... 1st Bob Marley on me!!! IRIE!!

JULY ROLL CALL (Updated June 16th 2011)

Jun 27-04: rwethereyet? - Akron, OH (1st trip-Honeymoon)
    Jun 29-06: nluffman - Dick & Nancy from N. Carolina (20th Anniversary)
    Jun 30-07: paulandjoangriffin Tom and Donna from Toronto Canada (29th Wedding Anniversary)
    Jun 30-07: paulandjoangriffin Paul and Joan from Toronto Canada (25th Wedding Anniversary)
    Jul 01-07: boriquajv - (2nd trip)
    Jul 01-08: ceaseNsekkle (1st trip to CSA)
    Jul 01-05: Beer_Suds - (6th trip)
    Jul 01-05: robandconnie - (1st trip-10th Anniversary)
    Jul 02-09: debbanks - Kansas City (Wedding)
    Jul 02-09: nkmd522 - Philly (1st trip)
    Jul 03-07: jdp - (10th Anniversary)
    Jul 03-09: LoriB27 - Dutchess County, NY (1st CSA trip, two 50th BDay celebrations)
    Jul 04-11: pruffin (1st trip to CSA Wedding-Moon)
    Jul 05-12: Shabo - Milwaukee (20th Anniversary)
    Jul 05-12: jaxbucsfan - (Party of 6)
    Jul 06-13: thereynolds - Thoman and Leah (Honeymoon)
    Jul 08-17: Dentrac - Da 'Burgh (4th trip-Birthday)
    Jul 09-16: StacieandEd - (Wedding)
    Jul 10-14: Damenc - London, Canada (1st trip-20th Anniversary)
    Jul 10-15: amposports - Oh-klahoma! (1st trip, 20th Anniversary)
    Jul 10-17: trouble (40th Anniversary)
    Jul 11-16: JoeAggie - (Honeymoon)
    Jul 11-16: saint
    Jul 11-17: mb9fan - The 'Nati (1st trip-20th Anniversary)
    Jul 11-17: DanO - The STL (1st trip-Honeymoon)
    Jul 11-18: magpie - (1st trip)
    Jul 11-22: arkansasgirl - Central Arkansas (3rd trip-35th Anniversary)
    Jul 12-17: BCJ712
    Jul 12-20: turtlegirl4ever - Detroit (2nd trip)
    Jul 12-22: JB2nd - CBus, OH (2nd trip-Birthday)
    Jul 15-22: LinSmug - The STL (1st trip-27th Anniversary)
    Jul 17-23:bigmikeandcara - Mike and Kara from Atlanta GA (2nd trip to CSA)
    Jul 18-25: fraziekl - (Honeymoon)
    Jul 18-25: Donnie&Darcy - (2nd trip
    Jul 20-27: lovey - (Wedding-Moon)
    Jul 22-29: sc_dixiedude - The South (1st Trip-25th Anniversary)
    Jul 23-28: AnnArbor_707 - Michigan (Honeymoon)
    Jul 24-31: ryanedoyle - Midland, TX Ryan and Chrissy (1st trip, Honeymoon)
    Jul 26-31: NicholeandTim Illinois
    Jul 25-5: timba - (6th visit to couples, 4st to CSA)
    Jul 30-06: debbanks - Kansas City (Son's Wedding)
    Jul ? - ?: amposports Our mystery date! (20th Wedding Anniversary)

I thought we might liven this thread up a bit since I dont think any of us are going to be wearing our forum nametags at the resort. If you have a photo lets post it up so we know who were looking at when we get there. Its always nice to see a few familiar faces when you go away.

Names: Ryan and Chrissy
    Room: Atrium Suite

For all of my friends who will be in paradise while we are we would love to see your smiling faces!

Jul 18-25: fraziekl - (Honeymoon)
    Jul 18-25: Donnie&Darcy - (2nd trip
    Jul 20-27: lovey - (Wedding-Moon)
    Jul 22-29: sc_dixiedude - The South (1st Trip-25th Anniversary)
    Jul 23-28: AnnArbor_707 - Michigan (Honeymoon)
    Jul 24-31: ryanedoyle - Midland, TX Ryan and Chrissy (1st trip, Honeymoon)
    Jul 26-31: NicholeandTim Illinois
    Jul 25-5: timba - (6th visit to couples, 4st to CSA)
    Jul 30-06: debbanks - Kansas City (Son's Wedding)

Quote Originally Posted by Dentrac View Post
    Welcome to the party saint...where from? Hope we leave you enuff booze at the pool bar. Tell you what... 1st Bob Marley on me!!! IRIE!!
    I met you when I was getting married in '09 at the swim up bar. I never forget a fellow Steelers fan. You'll remember when I introduce myself again.
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ryanedoyle View Post
    JULY ROLL CALL (Updated June 16th 2011)

Jul 11-16: saint
    We're from DFW area. It'll be our 2 year anniversary- 3rd trip to Couples, 2nd to CSA
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Saint.....you were the one with the big group right?? We remember you! So glad you are coming Home again and at the same time we will be there. Don't forget your Steeler shirt!! Need me to bring you any...LOL!!

Hi all....19 more days!!!

Ann Arbor, I am under the assumption that people are trying to make friends before they go there. It looks like you will also be there at the same time as me an my fiance. We will be getting married on the 26th.

Saint.....you were the one with the big group right?? We remember you! So glad you are coming Home again and at the same time we will be there. Don't forget your Steeler shirt!! Need me to bring you any...LOL!!
    Yes! It's just me and the wife this time, but still ready to have fun. I wont forget my Steelers shirt this time.
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Default Steelers shirts????

Don't make me show you up and have to bring a Peyton Hillis jersey to Jamaica!

-sent with my Verizon Wireless Etch-A-Sketch

Hello to all the other CSA lovers! My hubby and I were there for our honeymoon Sept 2010 during Tropical Storm Nicole and even through the rain and power outs, we had a blast!!! We will be there
    June 27th 2011 through July 3rd 2011 and this last week is dragging by! My Jamaician anklet is already on and we can't wait to get there! See all of you in paradise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jb2nd View Post

if you're gonna show up the Steelers, you better bring more than a Browns jersey, ijs :P
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Quote Originally Posted by jb2nd View Post

Seriously? Show us up? 6 Time SB Champions. How is a Hillis jersey going to show us up? You spent money on that jb2nd? Well I guess since O-LIE-O State wentt down in flames, you dont have anything to cheer for except the Brownies....what a shame!! Vest in peace!

Quote Originally Posted by saint View Post
    Yes! It's just me and the wife this time, but still ready to have fun. I wont forget my Steelers shirt this time.
    Saint, cant wait to see you guys brother! You know where to find us...pool bar steps. Get ready for a good time bro! We are going to have a blast!!

We are now under 30 days from our return and cant wait. Looking forward to going to Rick's and a few other off resort places this trip and enjoying some nightlife this trip.

My wonderful husband & I (Dick & Nancy) will be there from 6/29 - 7/6 (just 9 more days to go!). Coming from N. Carolina, this will be our 3rd time at CSA, celebrating our 20th Anniversary this year! Can't wait to meet ya'll!!

ryanedoyle great idea!! This is us at CN last year.

Craig & Lynn - Delaware - will be there July 1- July 5

Name:  Deb steelers.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  43.7 KB

Hey fellow Steelers Fans!!! Here's a pic of me (Hubby to be had to take it so he's not in it) We'll be the one's on the beach with our Steelers beach towels!!! If you're there on the 5th of July at 11 am come by the beach we're getting hitched!!

Quote Originally Posted by saint View Post
    if you're gonna show up the Steelers, you better bring more than a Browns jersey, ijs :P
    Is bringing a BROWNS jersey a threat? I thought it was a JOKE...much like Cleveland and now Columbus!! 17 more days!!! Anyone get the luggage out yet???

Is bringing a BROWNS jersey a threat? I thought it was a JOKE...much like Cleveland and now Columbus!! 17 more days!!! Anyone get the luggage out yet???

We not only got the luggage out -we packed last night. We'll add toiletries and a carry-on bag next week. Suitcase is by the door ready to go. 7 days.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast