Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My luggage is out and waiting to be filled! Picking up odds and ends before I go.
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Eat, Drink, and be Merry for tomorrow you may die.

Quote Originally Posted by SunkissedBride2B View Post
    Ann Arbor, I am under the assumption that people are trying to make friends before they go there. It looks like you will also be there at the same time as me an my fiance. We will be getting married on the 26th.
    See you there ? ! ?

Quote Originally Posted by debbanks View Post
    Attachment 13125

Hey fellow Steelers Fans!!! Here's a pic of me (Hubby to be had to take it so he's not in it) We'll be the one's on the beach with our Steelers beach towels!!! If you're there on the 5th of July at 11 am come by the beach we're getting hitched!!
    HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO! Great pic Deb!!! Steelers Nation is EVERYWHERE!!!
    Sorry we will miss you...we do get HOME until the 9th! Congrats and Good Luck!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by saint View Post
    My luggage is out and waiting to be filled! Picking up odds and ends before I go.
    12 more sleeps! Broke out the luggage today!! We are SOOOOOO ready!!!!

Lynn and Chris from the DFW area. 3rd time to CSA July 3-10! Celebrating husband's bday and 30th anniversary!!

Husband went to Ohio State so whoever has the flag on their balcony, I'm sure he'll love it!!!

We have booked the Great House!

14 days to go!! I can't believe it's that close!

Quote Originally Posted by rcl153 View Post
    Lynn and Chris from the DFW area. 3rd time to CSA July 3-10! Celebrating husband's bday and 30th anniversary!!

Husband went to Ohio State so whoever has the flag on their balcony, I'm sure he'll love it!!!

You'll be leaving as we are arriving. Good to see other DFW locals.
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Wendy & Rob from South Carolina 33rd anniversary July 27-August 2

Default That's What I'm Talking About...

Quote Originally Posted by rcl153 View Post

I'm the one with the flag, and we to will be in the Great House. Go Bucks! <ducking for cover>

Quote Originally Posted by jb2nd View Post
    I'm the one with the flag, and we to will be in the Great House. Go Bucks! <ducking for cover>
    jb2ns...Im hoping you are deciding to leave that flag at home. And we now have someone that admits they went to Ohio State? WOW!! All I have to say is VEST IN PEACE!!
    Started packing today....cannot believe it s time to go HOME again! CANT WAIT! 12 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!

T-8 Days

3 more sleeps!!!!! I'm so ready!!! This has been a busy year and it's getting busier!! I retire in October from 28 years in the military and we just found out that Ford (hubby to be employer) is moving us to Louisville, Ky in October. Excited but already tired!!!

woohoo... 9 more days to go, the count down begins, we're almost done our packing and picking up odds and ends.. can't wait.... longest 7 months wait ever..

damn, I maybe the one in the arm sling.
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Default Ohhhhh Getting near the end now!!!!

Oh this is a wonderful journey to be on the almost 300 day wait is down to 24 days till we are in Jamaica! Hope everyone going has a great time and safe travels. Can't wait to sit at the swim up bar and have a drink with a few of you also.

24 day and counting!

My July friends please do us all a favor and let us know how things are since most of you will be down there before we go! Please also give us a heads up on the weather :O I hope you all have a great time!

IRIE

7 days from RIGHT NOW I will be at the airport waiting to get HOME! 8 days of bliss!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!! 6 more sleeps...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

damn, I maybe the one in the arm sling.
    What? What happened bro????

8 1/2 days for us. We are so ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Dentrac View Post
    What? What happened bro????
    Small softball injury. I'll tough it out. One week!
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

One week to go! I really need to stop reading the packing list threads, just keep adding more items I think I need to pack. I already know I have too many clothes but can't decide what to leave behind. So afraid I'm going to forget something. I hate packing!

Quote Originally Posted by turtlegirl4ever View Post
    One week to go! I really need to stop reading the packing list threads, just keep adding more items I think I need to pack. I already know I have too many clothes but can't decide what to leave behind. So afraid I'm going to forget something. I hate packing!
    I quit reading that as well. We decided to make a game out of taking as little as possible. I may end up considering swimming suits as formwal wear before we get done.

17 more days! Tic Tok

Small softball injury. I'll tough it out. One week!
    You better!! We will be waiting for you bro! Come to the pool bar when you get in!!!

TWO DAYS LEFT!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! All that will be htere will we are there....come find the 4 of us at the Pool bar!!!! Dennis & Tracy and Joepa and Sherry!!!!!! LETS PARTY!!!!
    See you all soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dentrac View Post
    You better!! We will be waiting for you bro! Come to the pool bar when you get in!!!
    Save some rum for me. 4 days!!!!!
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast