Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by saint View Post
    Save some rum for me. 4 days!!!!!
    we will try bro! What time you get in? Looking forward to seeing you again! See you at the pool bar!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dentrac View Post
    we will try bro! What time you get in? Looking forward to seeing you again! See you at the pool bar!!!!!
    you should be there by now. I'll be there about 4pm Monday.
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Eat, Drink, and be Merry for tomorrow you may die.

T-mius 42 hours until our flight takes off!

We will be there July 23- Aug 2!!! Getting married July 26, looking to meet some friends! I tried to post a pic of us like other people have been doing, but can't figure out how?

Quote Originally Posted by SunkissedBride2B View Post
    We will be there July 23- Aug 2!!! Getting married July 26, looking to meet some friends! I tried to post a pic of us like other people have been doing, but can't figure out how?
    Hey!

We will be down there the same time that you are. Congrats on your wedding it is so great! My then bride and I are actually getting married the 23rd in Texas and will be at CSA on the 24th. Our picture is over on page three so memorize the faces and come look us up! The first round is our treat !

Posting a picture is a bit more tricky! You have to upload the picture on another site and then use the "insert image" button and link it to the image you uploaded. Now that's a mouthful!

Thanks, Im super excited to be getting married to the love of my life. R u guys already married, or are you getting married? You guys look like a joy to hang out with. I hope we can hang out together, it will be our first time to CSA, actually my first time out of the country! I can't wait to get there....Im counting down the days.....
    I think i figured out this picture thing lol thank

We will be at CSA 7/22 - 7/29/11. We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary on 7/26/11. Look forward to seeing you all there. What time is the wedding and Congrats. We will all have to get together and have a drink. I'll buy the second round....

Thanks, Im super excited to be getting married to the love of my life. R u guys already married, or are you getting married? You guys look like a joy to hang out with. I hope we can hang out together, it will be our first time to CSA, actually my first time out of the country! I can't wait to get there....Im counting down the days.....
    We are actually getting married the 23rd of July and then leaving to CSA the next morning. It is also our first trip to CSA. We have been to Jamaica one time previously on a cruise. I am sure we will have a blast for sure!! Look forward to meeting you! Also post and let us know when your wedding is!

Quote Originally Posted by sc_dixiedude View Post
    We will be at CSA 7/22 - 7/29/11. We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary on 7/26/11. Look forward to seeing you all there. What time is the wedding and Congrats. We will all have to get together and have a drink. I'll buy the second round....
    That sounds great to me my friend!

Oh how great! We are getting married on 7/26 @ 4 pm, so it will be a special day for both of us! Congratulations, 25 years huh?! We will all need to get together and celebrate : ) I noticed your screen name said sc, are you from sc, bc we are from NC.

Yes, we are from the Greenville/Spartanburg area of SC. Congrats on your big day and yes we all must get together for a celebration beverage. Just look or listen for the person with a bad southern drawl and most likely that will be me...

Name:  NICHOLEANDI.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  11.2 KB

Getting close now! We will be at CSA in 13 days! I got a pic of nichole and i on here hope it works looking forward to haveing a good time!

Congrats on the upcoming wedding! We will be getting married July 26th at 4 pm on the beautiful beach. Im just keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't rain : / Look forward to seeing you there!

Ohh thats not too far from us. We are from the Queen city (Charlotte NC). LoL, a southern drawl, i'll keep that in mind while we're there. Look forward to seein ya : )

Quote Originally Posted by NicholeandTim View Post

Getting close now! We will be at CSA in 13 days! I got a pic of nichole and i on here hope it works looking forward to haveing a good time!
    Really lookinf forward to meeting you guys. I am sure we are all going to have more fun then we know what to do with. We have already started buying suncreen and etc for the trip. A few more sleeps and we will be in Jamaica!

Yes, we are from the Greenville/Spartanburg area of SC. Congrats on your big day and yes we all must get together for a celebration beverage. Just look or listen for the person with a bad southern drawl and most likely that will be me...
    I dont know about that. I am from West Texas and I think I have the market cornered on the bad southern drawl! Also the farther I get away from Texas the more I seem to sound like Larry the Cable Guy.

What a pretty couple. R u guys getting married at CSA, or are you just honeymooning here? We must all get together and celebrate. We are getting married July 26 @ 4 pm. It will be just us two so Im super excited!

Quote Originally Posted by NicholeandTim View Post

Yes, I saw your pic. Very cute couples : ) Hope to share some good times and good drinks with! I can't want!!!!!!

What a pretty couple. R u guys getting married at CSA, or are you just honeymooning here? We must all get together and celebrate. We are getting married July 26 @ 4 pm. It will be just us two so Im super excited!

We are not getting married just a fun trip with my sis and bro in law also, we will be hopefully on the bus to CSA while your getting married so Congrats on that since we wont be there but we will for sure get together and have some drinks.

Anyone packed yet? We managed to get packed Tuesday night. With all the wedding plans we were afrain if we didnt do it then we would never get a chance. A few more short days and we are there! We are very excited to see you all there.

NicholeandTim and SunkissedBride2B we are looking forward to metting you guys! If we can make it through our wedding on Saturday

We are packed and suitcases in the car. Its currently 8:30pm (eastern standard time) and our plane leaves at 12.30 tomorrow from Atlanta and will be in Mobay at 2:25pm. Hope to see you all there. If you cant pick up on my southern talk then just look for the big boy (6'2'' - 250lbs) in the SC Gamecock shirts and a blue SC beer coozie. Look out CSA here we come.

We are packed and suitcases in the car. Its currently 8:30pm (eastern standard time) and our plane leaves at 12.30 tomorrow from Atlanta and will be in Mobay at 2:25pm. Hope to see you all there. If you cant pick up on my southern talk then just look for the big boy (6'2'' - 250lbs) in the SC Gamecock shirts and a blue SC beer coozie. Look out CSA here we come.
    Im right there with you bro. Our flight leaves at 7:00am on Sunday and we are in mobay at 2:00pm CST. Ill have to come track you down. Ill be sporting my Texas Tech shirts this week! Really looking forward to it!

Dilemma. First time to CSA we stayed 5 days and loved it so much we waited two years and went back for ten days. LOVED the ten day visit. I just can't decide, go more often for shorter stays, or every other year for much longer stays????

Quote Originally Posted by jb2nd View Post
    Dilemma. First time to CSA we stayed 5 days and loved it so much we waited two years and went back for ten days. LOVED the ten day visit. I just can't decide, go more often for shorter stays, or every other year for much longer stays????
    No dilemma JB...we stayed 8 this year and go once a year. Breaks up the year nicely. Go once a year and its all good. You could go during college football season....since Ohio state won't have much of 1 this year...lol. Good meeting you bro. Take care!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5