Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Csa may 2011

Default Csa may 2011

We have had our trip booked since Dec 2009. Now we are less than a year away. Can't wait to go back. Who is with me?!?

Brad and Sara - Baton Rouge, La

We will be there May,22-29 can't wait to go this will be our first time at Couples. Can't wait to meet new friends.

Ok we need to keep this thread going. Its the only thing that helps the time go bye. I would like to know whos all going so far in May of 2011 (the dates). Would like to know things that couples do there. Me and my wife are in our early 30's. She knows we are going on a trip on these dates but she does not know where. I will tell her at the airport where we are going ....ahhaahahh. I would love to know what the vets of CSA do when they are there. THANKS. If you have photos of your BFVS would love to see them.

The future hubbs and I will be there May 19-25th for our weddingmoon. This will be our first time to Couples and I'm soo excited we booked CSA! Any words of wisdom from previous goers???

Your name says it all . Relaxedbride . Just keep yourself relaxed and just go with the flow . The atmosphere is always relaxed and the staff and most other people that go there are just lovely . Paradise

Welcome to CSA! The wife and I will be returning May 21-28 for our second trip since our honeymoon. Staying in a GVS. Look forward to meeting you all.

Where are you from? Tell a little about yourself!

We are:
    Brad and Sara
    Will be 29 and 27 ( my birthday will be during trip so we can have a party!!)
    Baton Rouge, La

We loved the swim up bar and sitting in the ocean all day to stay cool. Drinks are on me!

Feel free to email me if you would like to see some pics from our trip

sublimebrad82@hotmail.com

We wil be there for our second trip May 3-18th!! So excited!

So who all has booked flights for May? Looking at booking soon but the best I have seen from New Orleans is $489.

We will be there May 6-16th. It seems far away but I am counting down and constantly daydreaming about it! We haven't booked our flight yet because JetBlue hasn't gone that far out yet.

We are currently booked for April, but I think we need o change to the first week of May due to other commitments. This will be our 3rd trip.

Hotsoup - we are in our late 30's. During the day I like to relax on thebeach and my husband likes to play tennis. We will snorkel and take the catamaran cruise once or twice. At night we like to visit the piano bar and Aura night club. CSA is wonderful. You are going to love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsoup View Post
    Ok we need to keep this thread going. Its the only thing that helps the time go bye. I would like to know whos all going so far in May of 2011 (the dates). Would like to know things that couples do there. Me and my wife are in our early 30's. She knows we are going on a trip on these dates but she does not know where. I will tell her at the airport where we are going ....ahhaahahh. I would love to know what the vets of CSA do when they are there. THANKS. If you have photos of your BFVS would love to see them.
    Forgot to mention that if you like on my username to see my profile, I have an album with pictures of our BFVS. We have stayedin tem twice. First floor, corner room and 3rd floor, interior room. Loved them both.

Thank you very much for the info and photos.

We'll be there May 12-20th.

Doug and Vee.
    5x to CSA
    1x to CTI
    2x to CSS (or it will be 2x after January....)

We will be 49-ish and 36 respectively and we're coming from Sunny Tampa Bay, FL. We are escaping from work and kids (2 boys ages 8 and 10) and life.

We spend our mornings running, playing tennis and hanging out at the fitness center and our afternoons laying on the beach drinking and reading with the occasional beach volleyball game thrown in for good measure.

We like late dinner reservations (like 8:30 or so) and like to hit the martini bar before dinner. After dinner, we hit Aura lounge or stroll on the beach.

Can't wait for May!! I'll post pics of us soon, but you can't miss us!! Doug is 6'8" and looks like a cross between Ryan Stiles and Lyle Lovett.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

We will be there the 11th-20th, getting married the 14th at 11am.

Booked our flights for the last week of May from New Orleans. Can't wait!!

Only 6 months to go!!

Just booked for 5/8-5/13 2011 for honeymoon. Hope to meet some good friends there. We are 31 and 26 and its out first trip to CSA. We haven't booked our flights yet, hoping to catch a good deal between now and then.

Default Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Daylan View Post
    We will be there the 11th-20th, getting married the 14th at 11am.
    Hey, won't be there for the wedding but maybe we'll meet up before, we are coming the 8th through the 13 and it will be our honeymoon. We decided to get married here before going, so we'll be getting married on the 7th.

Default May 22-28

So excited. After a year (it will be a year and a half by the time we go!)with no Couples trips I am happy to say we just booked for May 22-28!
    Can't wait!!
    Kelly and Steve from NJ
    Travel Agent to the Stars!
    Oh, sorry, got carried away.
    But I am a Couples Preferred Agent.

CN 2003, 2005, 2008, 2011 CSS 2006, 2007 CSA 2007, 2011 CTI 2009

How old Kelly and Steve? We will be there the 21-28. We are 28 and 27 from Louisiana.

Sublimebr
    Our daughter just got her master at LSU GO Tigers
    We will be there on 5/21- 5/28 with Sam & Andy AKA (Beachsam)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNAnnette View Post
    Sublimebr
    Our daughter just got her master at LSU GO Tigers
    We will be there on 5/21- 5/28 with Sam & Andy AKA (Beachsam)
    And us. We are sooooo glad we finally get to travel with you guys!
    Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimebrad View Post
    How old Kelly and Steve? We will be there the 21-28. We are 28 and 27 from Louisiana.
    We are a little older than you but at Couples age means nothing!
    Look forward to meeting you.

Our first visit ever for our honeymoon will be May 29-June 5, super excited! Anyone else going to be there those dates?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast