Default Need Photo from CN

I am looking for a picture similair to the one attached (CN) to be enlarged to 18x20 on canvas. The company that is printing my picture tells me that my resolution is not high enough and I need it to be 600 dpi. Does anyone have a picture similair to this you could e-mail to me with full resolution. I don't know alot about photography so have no idea what I really need. Thanks for any help!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Anyone.....please?

Default Perfect pic...

Hey Huckens, I've got a ton of photos from the beach looking in that direction but none from right behind those two trees. Send me an Email to joe d taylor at frontier dot com and I'll send you my web site link where you can right click on any photo you want and get it. You might find one that will work for you. There are a bunch. Good luck. I'll be at CN in two weeks and will have that "Perfect" shot you are looking for posted when I get back, how about that...

"Just Me"... Joe D.

I have lots of shots of trees there but not that one. And most of my tree pictures were taken at sunset.

Hi Huckens
    We will be returning to Couples on April 23.. We will look for that exact spot and duplicate the photo for you..... if you still need it! Let me know and....Stay tuned!

Here's the spot we picked!

Jamaicaman & Hottie

Default Canvas print

Hey Huckens,
    Sorry, but don't have that particular view from CN (but you may find something else from our CN gallery).
    I do know you can get an excellent canvas print from a sharp image printed at least 100 pixels per inch at the final print size. Anything at least 1800 x 2000 pixels should work well for an 18x20 canvas print.
    I just had this image printed as 24x36 for my wife's office wall.

I submitted the image with a resolution of 2400x3600 pixels and the print looked great.
    I can recommend Canvas On Demand for your print.

We'll be there next week. (Big grin) I'll try to grab one.

We'd like the name of the company or the their website that puts these pictures to canvas...
    Thanks
    Jeff

Joe D.,
    Thanks! If you get a perfect shot when you are there in a few weeks that would be great. It needs to be 600 dpi. You can e-mail it me directly at jbuckner@lifetouch.com. Thanks so much!!!

It is Canvas on Demand that I am ordering it from.

http://www.canvasondemand.com/

I had a "groupon" for a gallery thick wrapped canvas so I want to use it, but it seems every picture I submit they say the resolution is too low. I have a fairly nice camera so I don't know why that would be. I may have to delve a little deeper.

Canvas on Demand is great...and try finding a coupon on Groupon.com. It doesn't necessarily have to be for your area...

I used one of the pictures that we got professionally taken at CSA last November to be put on a 16x20 canvas and it turned out perfect!

Liquid you are an EXCELLENT HUSBAND

Check out this tree.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican352005 View Post
    Liquid you are an EXCELLENT HUSBAND
    I once had a fleeting thought that I might be, but it quickly passed. Now, thanks to you, it's official. I'm going to make certain that my wife reads this!

Quote Originally Posted by Huckens View Post
    It is Canvas on Demand that I am ordering it from.

http://www.canvasondemand.com/

I had a "groupon" for a gallery thick wrapped canvas so I want to use it, but it seems every picture I submit they say the resolution is too low. I have a fairly nice camera so I don't know why that would be. I may have to delve a little deeper.
    What are the dimensions and DPI?

Camera model?

I was just looking through another thread:

http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=13258

And the link MrandMrsBean posted here has the same photo. It's #399 of their 448 photos. Maybe they can help!?

Hey Huckens,

Took 25 photos of that same spot. I have Emailed you a couple of them to see if it is the right spot. Most of the pics I took were from different angles and different times of the day. If it is the right spot let me know and I'll Email you all 25 for you to see. Pick the one or few you like and I can also reformat them for higher resolution if needed and send them to you again. Hope something works. I'll have the new trip photos uploaded to my web site soon. Have a good one!

Later......... Joe D.