Default Magic Hair Removal Question

For those of you who have used this product for some time, I have a question. How long do the results last for you? We are new to using it and love the ease and immediate results, but the skin doesn't not stay smooth for very long. We wondered if maybe it would get better with continued usage?? Also....do any of you tan while using Magic? If so, do you tan the same day or do you have to wait for a certain amount of time? Thanks in advance....can hardly wait to get to CN!!!!!!

I use this product and have tanned the same day. I do use sunscreen however. The hair does grow back within a few days, but that's better than with shaving...for me anyway.

Don't waste your time w the chemicals. We were at SSB in Jan and loved it. Waxing is the way to go lasts 2 weeks with no hair growth! Worth the little bit of pain for weeks of smoothness. 3rd week it will start to grow back but the hair is fine like baby hair because it's growing from the bulb. Enjoy your stay we are going back Jan 2012!

Robleslie~

I tried waxing and hated the mess and could not stand the pain. Do you wax yourself or go somewhere to have it done? If you do it yourself, what brand of wax do you use and do you have any helpful tips for beginners?? I would love to be able to wax and not have to worry about it again for 2 weeks....that sounds wonderful!

Thanks,
    BrownBerries

I've given up on chemicals and am a waxing girl. I've tried it myself...what a mess and painful!!! (I actually made myself bleed.)

I've found that if you go to a reputable place who knows what they are doing, it doesn't hurt too bad and it lasts 3 weeks or so. It's the only way to go.

Gigi Wax for sensitive skin in the pinkish metal can is what we use. You need to buy the warmer, large tongue depressors, Waxing strips in the roll almost like paper but act like farbic. There is a tecnique to it. GiGi wax off for after, Tend Skin so you wont get ingrown hairs, and exfoliate the day before waxing and the day after. Wax is applied in the direction of the hair growth and removed in the opposite direction against the growth. I would go to a professional waxing studio do a google search. Check out the naked monkey for ideas. We are in the beauty industry so this comes easy to us. but with some practice your life will be much smoother. you may need assistance for those hard to reach areas. A husband or BF would help. could be fun and a little revenge for the waxer !!!LOL its not that bad suck it up you will be glad you did. Jamaica here we come!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBerries View Post
    Robleslie~

I tried waxing and hated the mess and could not stand the pain. Do you wax yourself or go somewhere to have it done? If you do it yourself, what brand of wax do you use and do you have any helpful tips for beginners?? I would love to be able to wax and not have to worry about it again for 2 weeks....that sounds wonderful!

Thanks,
    BrownBerries

Magic powder for us. We both used it and loved it. We took a can with us and used it twice in the week we were there. We also took latex gloves and that made application super easy. Do this at night after dinner and you will be all set for the next couple days for sure. Not only that but the hair styles at the AN areas are from untrimmed to clean so what ever you sport is good. I myself have a very thick man sweater so I trim my chest Powder my back and the areas below. I do think the more you use this the longer it seems to last.

Just a little tip for guys. Don't put on the boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
    Speaking from experience??? Ouch!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Ok, then for guys, what's the point if you can't put it there? What alternatives are there then other than waxing? Because that's NOT an option...not tearing wax off "the boys"!

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

I've used Magic powder on "the boys" for several years with no problems. I am careful to only leave it on for about 6 minutes - never more than 7. I mix it to a consistency something like thick pancake batter and my wife applies it for me with a half-inch paint brush while I lay on a towel. I also suggest NOT using it if your skin is already irritated in any way; sunburn for instance; or jock itch or any kind of rash. I also never use it the same day I've been tanning but instead wait until the next day. If you use it this way and still get "burned" then maybe your skin is just too sensative for Magic.

I had a laser hair removal treatment for a couple of weeks before going to CSS. It's something I've been wanting to do for a long time and was glad to finally get it done. It's been five weeks now and everything is still baby smooth. Of course for permanent resulst I'm going to have to get a few more treatments.

Does it still itch as the hair is growing back like shaving does?

how safe is it for women? other than the obvious avoiding internally, is it safe for the entire "brazillian effect"

Where did all the Magic users vanish to? I'm sure seine has experience with using this for a Brazillian look...