Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Couples Resorts Sweeps Travel+Leisure World's Best Awards

Greetings to all:

It is with great pride that we share with you this press release:

"Jamaican All-Inclusive Sets Record in Travel+Leisure's Prestigious "World's Best" Awards

Couples Resorts becomes first to have all properties in Top 25 Caribbean List

Montego Bay, Jamaica – July 10, 2009 – Thanks to thousands of Travel+Leisure readers worldwide, Couples Resorts has just become the first all-inclusive chain to have all of its properties ranked on the publication's prestigious Top 25 Resorts in the Caribbean list. The 2009 ranking, lists Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away as #2 and #3, respectively. While the two Ocho Rios properties, Couples Sans Souci and the new Couples Tower Isle, were ranked #7 and #8 on the list. Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away also ranked in the top 100 resorts in the world, numbers 36 and 42, respectively. These rankings make Couples Resorts the #1 rated all-inclusive company in the Caribbean.

“It is unprecedented for an all-inclusive resort company to have each of its properties listed in the Top 25 Caribbean Resorts. To have two resorts place in the Top 100 Resorts in the World is even more amazing and historic. We are absolutely thrilled to receive such an honor from the readers of Travel+Leisure magazine, and appreciate the continued loyalty and support of our wonderful guests,” said Randall Russell, Chief Romance Officer and Senior VP of Sales & Marketing for Couples Resorts. “This acknowledgement is a true testament to the wonderful team we have in Jamaica, who constantly strive to provide our guests with a uniquely romantic and unforgettable experience.”

Couples Resorts is no stranger to the “World’s Best” list. For the third consecutive year, Couples Swept Away and Couples Negril have made the coveted list, ranking #5 and #8 in the Caribbean category in 2008. In 2007, Couples Sans Souci ranked #11 on the Top 25 list, while Couples Negril ranked #1 on Travel + Leisure’s Top Hotel Spas in the Caribbean, Bermuda and the Bahamas list. The 2009 acknowledgment from Travel+Leisure is the first for the newly renovated Couples Tower Isle.

Since 1995, Travel + Leisure magazine has been presenting the World’s Best Awards to the hottest properties around the globe. Winners are selected by the magazine's readers, who are asked to choose hotels and destinations worldwide that they feel are worthy of the "World's Best" title. The survey results are completely impartial and in 2009, thousands of readers participated."

In a word - WOW! Our heartfelt thanks to everyone who voted for Couples Resorts in this year's poll. Stay tuned. More Awards to follow. :-)

Couples Resorts

Default Congratulations!!!

Congratulations to all of the employees who make Couples what it is!!!! The employees are the ones that make Couples a step above the rest.....AWESOME job!!!!

Congratulations Randy and the entire Couples staff. We will always be loyalists and can't wait to get back home to Couples Swept Away this November.
    GREANJAC

This is an awesome award. Thanks to all that made this possible. We all know how amazing Couples is but it makes ya feel all fuzzy inside that the rest of the world can see this. Kudos!
    Glenda & Mickey

Congratulations to Couples!!! Have only been to CSA and if the other three Couples Resorts are similar it is no surprise that they all rank so highly. We love CSA!

Kudos to Couples!!!

Ya mon! Cudos to all of the Couples employees that so tirelessly create the magically romantic atmosphere that keeps us coming back - year after year!

One Love!

Default Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations and not one bit surprised.

We knew it would soon come!!!

We've love couples since 1980.

Returning again to see our newly renovated, favorite lady - CTI in 56 days with our group known as the "ivan islanders."

Hopefully we will get the pleasure of meeting randymon during that time.

There's no place like home!!!

Congrats to everyone that made it possible. Couples does a fantastic job.

First off, congratulations to Couples for what's obviously a well deserved set of kudos. Secondly, info like this just continuously reinforces my instinct that we chose the right resort company....and the BEST resort company to make our Jamaican debut next year.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Default Congratulations!

When I read that all of the Couples resorts were honored in Travel & Leisure, I was not surprised. Having only been to Negril and CTI, I am certain the remaining two are as wonderful. The first trip sealed our fate-to travel home yearly! Yes, there are other resorts but why try to improve on perfection. Home is truly where your heart is. Ours is with the Couples family.

Congratulations and I second Ron and Rosa's comments. This will be our first trip to Jamaica and after reading the message board, it is no surprise this award was given to Couples. Everyone who visits just raves about it. Looking forward to finding out ourselves in November at CN.

Lori and Chuck Eversole

Default It goes without saying!

It goes without saying that Couples would place all four resorts in the top 10 in the Caribbean. Congratulations to all the staff and owners.

Now, of course, this is a PERFECT time to rib a few friends. All I am saying is look at the rankings. Which resort almost always leads the pack? Can you say

COUPLES NEGRIL

Love ya Tom & Dorothy
    PAPA SMOKE

Just wait until more people get a look at CTI. There will be a healthy family competition. Look over your shoulder,CN!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Smoke View Post
    It goes without saying that Couples would place all four resorts in the top 10 in the Caribbean. Congratulations to all the staff and owners.

Now, of course, this is a PERFECT time to rib a few friends. All I am saying is look at the rankings. Which resort almost always leads the pack? Can you say

COUPLES NEGRIL

Love ya Tom & Dorothy
    Not only does CN do well in the magazine, but it scores very highly on the TA rankings as well. However, I also have to agree with Wendy in that once folks have been experiencing the revitalized CTI and getting their reviews in, it should start climbing up the ladder in the coming months/years. Fortunately for us, we booked our first trip at both of these fantastic resorts.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Default Congrats!!!!!!!!

It's great to see you guys win the awards you so greatly deserve! Can't wait to get back to CSA in Feb 2010!!

Congrats to all associated with the Couples family. I love to hear info like this as we will be making our first trip to Couples CTI in October and this really helps reaffirm why we chose such a wonderful place. Thank you Couples for all of your hard work.

Isnt the saying, He who laughs first laughs last?? Once everyone sees the beauty of CTI, watch who is laughing then.
    driveindou

Driveinduo - It isIwho shall be laughing. Why? Because I also love CTI!!!
    PAPA SMOKE

All I want to say is that Couples CTI was closed for over a year and it was still rated 8th. What does this say about how great the staff and the resort is. If it was open what would be the real rating. (Number 1 I think)

Just my opinion

Just came back from CN, first timer. I'm not a bit surprised about the award given. I traveled to many resorts over the past years and without a doubt Couples Negril won my heart. God's beauty + Great staff and Management + Wonderful Food + Endless Cocktails = Paradise on Earth

Thanks Couples for all your hardwork

Cheers!
    Curtis and Millie Grimes
    Savannah Georgia

This news does my heart good.

Hugs

Couples rocks and is totally deserving of these awards. Keep up the great work.

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

YAY for Couples!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast