Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default July 31 - August 6

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!!!! Sorry, singing the song in my head..
    I am soooo ready for a Dirty Banana and to relax on the beach!!!
    My husband & I will be back home at CN soon and we can't wait. This will be our second trip there, first time in 2008.. Anyone else coming during this time other than our 10 other OKIE Friends???

We will be there, arriving on the 30th from CSS, sadly leaving the morning of the 6th to return to the real world.......ok won't think about that just focus on the arrival, pretend that I never have to leave.

I wish someone would figure out why the time before you leave to go "home" drags by sooooooooooo slooooowly and the flies by as soon as you step off that shuttle.

My husband Steve and I will be at CN August1-8! This is our third trip to CN. We too are really excited to be returning home! So excited infact that we already have next years vaca scheduled! <3
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Hi airbell96, that is great. This will be our 7th trip to CN - I am sooooooooo ready for a vacation.

Me too!!!

We are down to DOUBLE DIGITS!!! 96 More days!!!

77 more days for us! Woohoo! I sure wish it would get here already!

69 Days for us!!! That makes me giggle!!

Ernestine & John WE will be there July 30_Aug 7,2011
    Last edited by weepinbell613; June 9th, 2011 at 01:10 AM.

We're signed up for July 31st to Aug 6th. My wife will be informed July 24th if everything goes right... Do you think that will be enough time as along as i get everything ready for her?

How exciting!!!
    Most definately.. You might just want to do a quick run through of her clothes/swimwear so that you make sure she doesn't need to make any purchases for the trip, but otherwise, the timing should be fine.

I've taken care of somethings. Beach coverups have been received, underwater cameras, waterproof camera bag for the other camera. Still somethings have been mentioned like stain stick, sun screen, bug spray, alo, over the counter drugs, ketchup(?) and flashlights. I'll have to check the posts again. She'll have the week to do somethings like her hair and stuff she might think of.

Ketchup????????

5 more weeks! Woohoo!

@airbell.....

you won't have near as much fun as we will next year!!!

seriously.....have a great trip! then we'll get the meet-up thread started for 2012
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 14
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

@ cubbyblu: I know we r going to really miss u guys! I'm def more excited about next sept trip than this one since everyone who booked w us has since canceled but no worries... September to remember reunion will b one heck of a partay! Woohoo hurry up 2012!!! (in the meantime 4 more weeks bahaahaa)

weepinbell,

There is a thread on bringing your own ketchup because the resorts or Jamaica's is different than home. Some say better some say not so much. So do I do I throw a bottle in the suit case? Maybe. My wife will get a kick out of it when she finds out. I'll bring it and she'll thinks I'm nuts until she finds she would like our Hienz from home.

Thank You

3 weeks from now, we will be at home.. The anticipation is killing me!!! I don't know how I am going to focus at work the next few weeks....

Okie dokie, don't even bother trying to focus @ work! Lol I'm driving my coworkers CRAZY with my countdown board that I keep on my office door! 16 more sleeps until my vaca starts and 19 until I will arrive "home"! Woohoo can u hear the excitement in my woohoo?!?!

My wife and I are exited as well, we will be arriving July 30th and we can't wait. Our names are Kip and Ty we'll be hanging out at the pool bar daily.

Hello---- ARRIVING July30 WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE POOL BAR , OUR NAME ARE JOHN & ERNESTINE

HELLO fellow CN peeps!! Dirinda and Steve here ~~~ We arrive on July 30th as well...We scuba dive in the mornings...but will be at the pool bar after the dive ~~~ Can't wait to meet everyone! (BTW...you won't be able to miss us...just look for a 6'2" Marine and his wife...lol
    Dirinda

We arrive July 31st. Vicki and Bob. Vicki will find out about our trip Saturday, July 23rd. Looking forward to the trip. I think she on to something after she found the receipt the underwater camera...

Hey all.. I am Tiffany & my Husband is Shawn.. We will be coming in on the afternoon of the 31st with 8 other people.. You won't be able to miss our group... Can't wait to see you all in paradise!! Only 7.5 more work days and 11 more sleeps til we are home!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast