Default anniversary promotions?

My husband and i were married at CSS May 2009. We are returning this May 2011 for our anniversary and we thought we would get a credit, t-shirt, or couples message. I know we qualify for romance rewards, but i thought we would get something additional for coming back for our anniversary after being married there. Does anyone know of something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by danja View Post
    My husband and i were married at CSS May 2009. We are returning this May 2011 for our anniversary and we thought we would get a credit, t-shirt, or couples message. I know we qualify for romance rewards, but i thought we would get something additional for coming back for our anniversary after being married there. Does anyone know of something like that?
    Have you signed up for Romance Rewards? If so, you will get get rewards based on the number of nights you have stayed in the past. You will not get anything because you were married there.

I don't believe they have anything for anniversaries. I think part of that is because so many people are there for their anniversary.

We were married at CSS April 2008 and went back for our anniversary last year. Make sure to let them know during check-in that you are celebrating your anniversary. They did something special for us. Maybe they'll do the same for you. Not a credit, t-shirt or massage...but still special!

Bart & Bug

Not that I know. Might as well ask though. Congrats on your anniversary.

Life is good

Thanks everyone for the reply and congratulations. Yes my husband and I were married there at CSS and yes I signed up for the rewards. It was my travel agent who said we probably get a free massage or something like that since we were coming back within the same month we were married in 2 years ago. But I'll take ur advise and we'll see. Not a big deal since we already get romance rewards. Thanks again! Can't wait, 2 weeks until we are laying in the sun at CSS!

We were given 2 free massages and t shirts