Default Staff Shout Out Question

If a staff member is mentioned in the staff shout out thread, are they informed and recognized for their job well done?

I wondered the same thing concerning the cards you fill out at the end of your stay. The staff was awesome and we mentioned several names of the staff that made our trip great. I hope management lets them know about good comments made on this message board and on the service cards.

I don't know the answer to the first question...if they are recognized based on mentions here on the board. But as far as the comment cards you fill out before you leave, absolutely! Couples rewards their staff based on those cards, it's a part of the reason they get away with no tipping and still have such happy staff. I'm terrible with names so I kept a little notebook in the room and jotted down names of people we wanted to remember to mention, also helps you not to forget anyone since getting ready to leave can sort of take your thoughts in a thousand different directions.

Quote Originally Posted by FF204 View Post
    I wondered the same thing concerning the cards you fill out at the end of your stay. The staff was awesome and we mentioned several names of the staff that made our trip great. I hope management lets them know about good comments made on this message board and on the service cards.
    We've been told by a staff member that every comment card is personally reviewed by the G.M., transcribed, and then posted in the staff room so that everyone can see.

The comments also contribute to each member's share in profit sharing in a calculation that is not quite clear to me. They also contribute to selections such as employee of the year, the month, etc.

PLEASE do take a moment to fill out the comment card..This is very important to the employees,the GM and the Couples Resorts.

We have always received outstanding service by several employees and we truly do appreciate them.

Hugs from 10 0 C