Default SSB January 2012

Anyone? We will be there between 14-28 depending on the details. Look for us we will be wearing..... well I guess nothing!!

Wow, you get to spend two weeks in paradise! We'll be there during that time too, but just one week for us.

Sue and I will be on SSB Jan 18 to Jan 28. Looking forward to seeing you there. I think we met last year about the same week.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnsue View Post
    Sue and I will be on SSB Jan 18 to Jan 28. Looking forward to seeing you there. I think we met last year about the same week.

Chris
    Yes I think we did meet in the AN Pool with Marni and Dave right? We will be there next year the party will be on!!!

I'm pretty sure I remember you, Chris. Welcome to the growing group of January CSS repeaters!

Default offical

We are booked Jan 18-27 , 2012!!!! See you there
    Book between july 1 and aug 31 receive $300 resort credit

Sweet! Party at SSB!

See you there buddy!

We will be there Jan 14-28, SSB everyday. First time in January but we just had our first experience of CSS Sep 3-10 and can't wait to go back home. It was very quite in September, is it livelier in January?
    David and Angela

It varies widely depending on who's there. Mid January has been pretty lively the last few years.

My wife and I will be at CSS for the first time jan 21-29. I'm going to try and see if she is up for the A/N. We're really looking forward to some serious 'us' time.

Hi all,

Today is T-2 months for us to arrive in paradise. We arrive mid afternoon Jan 18 ( weather permitting from Illinois; it's always a little iffy to fly in the winter from O'Hare because of the dreded S word) and plan to drop off the luggage, sign the paperwork, and head right to SSB while the sun is out and can still kiss some skin. We are staying for 10 days and leave Jan 28. Don't plan to do much except hang out at SSB and enjoy the sun, surf, drinks, food and fellowship. From the posts, it sounds like a fun group will be there at the same time. We need to have some games ready to play. Also, we need to ask if Couples can support at least one evening/night SSB sorrie (spelling??); but we'll need to watch for an especially warm night; I remember Sue and I did a little night time skinny dipping in the Jacuzzi by the main pool last year (OMG against the rules!) and it was nice as long as you were submerged. Standing and sitting in the air was a little chilly by about 10 pm! But what the heck, it's all good when you're nude. Also, I'd love to go to the Friday night gala (we'll be there for two of them) as a SSB group. Maybe we can reserve some tables together? What do you think?

I'm packing light this year, since I really don't have too much of a need for clothes.

Anyway, with 2 months to go, I'm getting excited. Luckily, the holidays will help the time go by fast and I'll be laying in the sun getting the NTL tan faster than you can say Sunset Beach Party!!!

Chris

2 months and counting down every day.
    I hope they do Jamaican trivia at SSB again, we've been studying lol

Pre-check in, done! Not long now ready for some much needed sun and fun!

robleslie:

looks like well do some overlapping me and the wife are there 21 - 28. Cant wait. I'm hoping to they let me do pre check in this weekend. Kinda jealous u get 2 weeks in paradise though so I might not like u to much LOL. Hope to meet with you at SSB. I do like the Friday night gala and I'm all for taking over our own tables, as long as the boss goes for it as well. She is very shy.

Quote Originally Posted by Robleslie View Post
    Anyone? We will be there between 14-28 depending on the details. Look for us we will be wearing..... well I guess nothing!!
    Hi - we will be at CTI from the 11th - 20th and plan on coming over to CSS - our second favorite resort. I will be wearing the humping lions on my butt. Please introduce yourself and would be a pleasure to add you to my on going list (7 pages long) of friendships we have made over the years.

Enjoy!
    Paul and Debbie
    Loyalists since 19809