Default CSS - best rooms?

We are coming to CSS in August but are having a hard time choosing which type of room! We would like a room with a great view of the ocean (not the beach) - and we want a really big veranda. I would love a jacuzzi tub, but it looks like those are only in the beach front rooms...which would be best? A penthouse, one bedroom ocean view or ocean view veranda suite?
    We also want a quieter room - away from the action...
    Does anyone have any thoughts?
    Thanks!

An ocean view verandah suite or ocean view with balcony would probably be your best bet. We love staying in G block - we have stayed in G7 (which is a verandah), G9, G10 (briefly) and G13 (all ocean views with balcony). Our favourite room was G13 followed by G9. G block is right at the top of the cliffs and very quiet - sometimes you feel like you are the only people there!

Hope you have a fantastic time whichever category you choose and room you are given

Alli x

Great - thanks, Alli! We ended up booking in a Penthouse suite - we had to change our dates a little - but the balcony looked so amazing!

Thanks for the info - I was going crazy trying to decide!! Now I can relax and just get excited about the trip!
    N

You'll love the penthouse!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

We just returned from our third stay at CSS, and had the most amazing vacation!! We have totally fallen in love with this resort, and the staff that work there. We stayed in a one bedroom ocean suite this time, G 8, and liked it even more than the penthouse!! It had a wonderful layout, and the most amazing view ever!!
    (Karen&Paul)

try not to get C8, Pavarati I think, we had friends upgraded to that room for a night and it has no view to speak of at all, so hopefully you will get one in F or G great views!!

You liked it better than the penthouse? Is the balcony as big?

Why did you like it better? Now I am questioning our choice!

Thanks!
    N

Karen, we were in G8, I think. Did you have the walkway to the elevator to your left? It was nice. We couldn't have the penthouse for the whole stay b/c apparently someone else was going to have it for their stay, as well, so there was an overlap. No problem! The staff actually let us pick b/w 2 G suites....very nice of them!

CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Well, I double checked my wiritings from the trip & we ended up w/ G4...tho not bad all in all. The staff was very accommodating & amazing! They are the best!

CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    Well, I double checked my wiritings from the trip & we ended up w/ G4...tho not bad all in all. The staff was very accommodating & amazing! They are the best!
    The walkway to the elevator was to the right of us, G8 was on the second floor, G4 on the first floor? We loved the view so much, it was more out towards the ocean than the penthouse view we had.

P.S. I will have some new dress photos for you Michele, lol.

Karen
    (Karen&Paul)

Can't wait! tyvm
    I thought we were on the second floor...which is where I'd rather be..even higher! lol

CSS 2010
    CN 2011