Thread: Dressy Capri's

Default Dressy Capri's

Hi everyone! I was wondering if I can wear dressy capri's to the restaurants or if it is mandatory to wear a dress or skirt.

Yes, you can.

Not a problem.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

This place is a lot more casual than you think.

I have worn capri's at dinner (CSA & CSS).

Absolutely! That's also my choice of "bottoms". I mostly wear capris each evening and an occasional dress to the Repeaters Dinner.

You can, but in all my trips, most women wear a nice tropical type dress.
    Irie Mon

When we were at CSA in September, I actually wore some nice black dress shorts to dinner most nights, with a nice airy top. I didn't feel out of place and no one looked twice. I did wear a dress when we at at Feather's, which is the really nice restaurant, but everywhere else I felt fine in shorts. Capri's are more than adequate.

Default Dressy Capris

You can wear anything to most restaurants, except the reservations only ones. I however, feel much more comfortable in a sun dress, especially towards the end of the week, as it leaves room for for the weight gain!!!!

Oh yes, casual dress, only business casual in the reservation restaurants.

I like sundresses for dinner because it means I can pack less clothing, but you can wear capris, pants, or dressy shorts to most dinners. When we were at CTI, people dressed up for the nice restaurant but seemed to stretch the dress code during the buffet dinners. We saw some people in jean shorts and jerseys at dinner and while they looked a bit underdressed, no one said anything to them as far as I know.

I bring shorts and capri's from white house black market or wear dresses....just no holy, ratty stuff or jeans.
    Erika & Sean