Default Our time is nearly up ;o( !!!!!

Well, we've had almost 2wks of Couples Negril & it has exceeded our expectations daily

The staff, food & weather have all been fantastic - it really is like being back at home. From the moment we arrived, we felt like we'd never been away!!!

But all good things come to an end & we get 'evicted' on Saturday - oh well time to start counting down 'til our next stay.

We've meet some wonderful people, shared laughs with our favourite staff & ate wonderful meals.

COUPLES EXCEEDS OUR EXPECTATIONS

Thankyou Couples Negril

Default Pics...Gimmie

I want my fix of Jamaica pics. Weather your pics are at Ricks or just naked hicks hiding behind bricks. Affix your digital clicks so us chicks can pretend to mix it up there in Jamaica rather than here in the sticks.
    Yah Mon!

(Much Love! glad you had fun)

Glad you had a great trip. We leave in 54 days. I am so excited. What room did you stay in? We chose the Atrium. What makes you keep going back? We couldn't think of a better place to spend our 20th wedding anniversary! Have a safe trip home!

CN...Couples Negril

What an outstanding resort with outstanding employees and the world's greatest guests....Peggy and I wish we could visit CN yearly.

Hugs from 10 0 C

Quote Originally Posted by Tommywommy View Post
    CN...Couples Negril

What an outstanding resort with outstanding employees and the world's greatest guests....Peggy and I wish we could visit CN yearly.

Hugs from 10 0 C
    Can't put it any better Tommywommy, I'll raise my glass to that comment.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could visit every weekend?!?!?!
    I'm afraid the 10hr flight for us knocks on the head any chance of that

Ah well, we're back home now, a little je lagged, just put a pizza in the oven for tea & sitting with appletons & coke while it cooks.

I was all cried out about leaving, even before the last day so I was well behaved when the van came & just about managed to keep a 'stiff upper lip' as we pulled away.

God willing, we will return for our 4th visit - we've tried the other 3, but CN is our home.

Couples Negril - missing you already

We've made 15 trips to Jamaica but our first to a Couples last October. I've never cried when leaving, I just accept that it's time to go home and am sometimes even anxious to get the return voyage over with and get back to see my dogs. This trip was a whole different experience! The whole last day was like a funeral...it's the last full day, it's the last lunch, it's the last supper, it's the last evening, it was all I could think about. The morning we left I cried at breakfast and I cried checking out and I cried waiting for the shuttle and I cried when our TimAir plane took off (NOT out of fear!). I've never been so overwhelmed with a vacation in my life. Next year I'm gonna try to be a big girl but I'm not making my husband any promises, just gonna know to pack kleenex in the carry-on this time!

Quote Originally Posted by shaw22 View Post
    Glad you had a great trip. We leave in 54 days. I am so excited. What room did you stay in? We chose the Atrium. What makes you keep going back? We couldn't think of a better place to spend our 20th wedding anniversary! Have a safe trip home!
    They are at Couples Negril, not Swept Away, so I don't think they can answer you about the rooms. I have heard wonderful things about the Atrium rooms at CSA, think if we ever try that resort that would be the one I would choose. Have a great time.

tt2505, I know exactly how you feel.