Hybrid View

Default Wait or go for it !!???

Well, I already bought my plane tickets for my wifes and I October trip to Jamaica.. !!! My question is: I look at the special wednesday deals and hoping for an CSS deal around that date, do you think it will ever come up? Or should I just go ahead and book my room now ? !!! I'm so impatient at times hahahaha... what do you guys think? Wait for best deal? Or just book today? ahhh lol..

You can always change your reservation after you book if a Wed. special comes up. I'm booked for Oct. and a Wed special came up that gave a free private dinner included for the same price that I had paid for my original reservation and there was no problem getting it. So in my opinion go for it!

Default Go for it!

My philosophy is to book as far in advance as possible. Then you can spend all the time leading up to the trip in glorious anticipation rather than agonizing over when to jump. I get much satisfaction knowing the trip is in the bag!
    Seven more days 'till CSS - booked last June!

I would book it now. I am a planner too and worried about missing a Wednesday deal but wanted to be sure I got the room I wanted. If you look at the terms and conditions on the booking page they offer a best deal guarantee:

BEST DEAL GUARANTEE*:
    If Couples Resorts offers a better deal during your confirmed travel dates we will authorize a
    change in your reservation to accommodate the better deal without penalty. All you have to do
    is request the change. Call us at 1-800-couples ext 1 and we will apply the best deal to your
    reservation.
    Important: change must be made at least 46 days or more prior your arrival. Changes made
    within 45 days will be subject to normal cancellation penalties.
    *Best Deal is defined as the total value of nightly hotel only rate plus added value offers. Two
    promotions cannot be combined.

???? What are wednesday specials and how or where do you find them?

Quote Originally Posted by sc_dixiedude View Post
    ???? What are wednesday specials and how or where do you find them?
    Every Wed there are special promotions. GO to Hot DEALs and you can sign up for the email or look on here on Wed to see what they are.

MB9Fan got it right. Just after we booked, we saw a Wednesday special that ended up saving us $250. When we called up, they were courteous and gracious and gave us the discount. No problem mon. We're leaving for our first trip to CN in 2 weeks. Can't wait!

Thank you guys!!! Did not know about this =) Will take full advantage jejejeje much love to everyone woojooo, still awhile out, but man this Afghani weather is killing me !

IMO, you lose nothing by booking now. Since you can cancel and rebook if a special comes up, go ahead and book. If you get a special you like, you can still cancel and rebook, as long as you are 45 days out.

Quote Originally Posted by javielee View Post
    Well, I already bought my plane tickets for my wifes and I October trip to Jamaica.. !!! My question is:
    I have my own questions.....shocked no one else asked,,,,,,,what do you mean my wifes? How many? How did you end up with so many? And if so many, how do you have any money left to go to Jamaica with that many spending money?????
    Jamaica May 2010 052.jpg
    CTI May '09....CSA May '10
    CSS Oct '10....CN/CSA May '11
    CTI Oct '11
    gwhitehead@cox.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    I have my own questions.....shocked no one else asked,,,,,,,what do you mean my wifes? How many? How did you end up with so many? And if so many, how do you have any money left to go to Jamaica with that many spending money?????

OMG, this was too funny! I am also waiting on a reply to this one.
    Terry & Tonia Collins