Default 1st timers Question

We are going to Couples Negril for the 1st time May 1st. This is a Sunday. We arrive at 10:38am. What time should we expect to get our 1st vision of the beach and 1st drink?
    When did you arrive at the airport, the resort, day of week and time of year?
    Can you tell we are excited!!!!!!!!
    Thanks

Prior to our first trip to CN in July 2009, I had done alot of research both on here and via Tripadvisor. I knew CN was the place for us.

We arrived on a Monday, and hit Mo Bay at rush hour. We arrived at CN around 7.00/8.00pm and it was dark. I remember walking to our room, and hearing the frogs and crickets.

When we got in our room, I asked my bf - what he thought. He wasnt very happy as he couldnt see much of the resort, and all he could think about was the noise of the frogs.

That evening we ate at the Casava Terrace and went straight to bed without exploring.

The next morning we were up at 6.00am - our body clocks had not adjusted to the 6 hour time difference - we stepped out of the room and made our way to breakfast.

We seen the beauty of CN in the daylgith and all was well again!

This year we will arrive on a Tuesday evening, and our flight does not arrive in Mo Bay until 5.00pm so we will be even later arriving at CN. My Bf has already said to me that he wont settle until we see the resort in the daylight again.

I'm excited to know this answer too. We are 2 hour behind you, can't wait to meet you at the pool!! It's also our first time.

You should figure an hour to clear customs and then about 90 mins to the resort. So if you arrive at 10:38 am, you should be getting your first vision of the blue, blue water around 1:00 or 1:30 that afternoon and about that time you should be sipping on your first drink as well.

Although you will see the water as you ride along the coast to the resort. When you arrive at CN, step off the shuttle walk straight ahead to the balcony, breath deep and feel the world drain away.

Quote Originally Posted by Poolie View Post
    Prior to our first trip to CN in July 2009, I had done alot of research both on here and via Tripadvisor. I knew CN was the place for us.

We arrived on a Monday, and hit Mo Bay at rush hour. We arrived at CN around 7.00/8.00pm and it was dark. I remember walking to our room, and hearing the frogs and crickets.

When we got in our room, I asked my bf - what he thought. He wasnt very happy as he couldnt see much of the resort, and all he could think about was the noise of the frogs.

That evening we ate at the Casava Terrace and went straight to bed without exploring.

The next morning we were up at 6.00am - our body clocks had not adjusted to the 6 hour time difference - we stepped out of the room and made our way to breakfast.

We seen the beauty of CN in the daylgith and all was well again!

This year we will arrive on a Tuesday evening, and our flight does not arrive in Mo Bay until 5.00pm so we will be even later arriving at CN. My Bf has already said to me that he wont settle until we see the resort in the daylight again.
    We are due to arrive May 1st also, but our flight won't get in until 12 something.

I arrive on Saturday April 30th, our flight with AJ lands at 8:15 am - love that early arrival. I'll see you at the bar on Sunday!

Don't forget to get your first Red Stripe at the Couples Lounge at the airport!

We will be arriving that same day as well. I want to say we arrive anywhere from 11 to noon. I can't wait. We'll see y'all there!

yeh looks like good times by the pool bar see you all there may01