Thread: Hey y'all!

Default Hey y'all!

I've been looking at the couples website for months now but just noticed it has a message board. Me and my future wife will be heading to couples negril on May 1 and staying for a week. We are both excited. It will be a long deserved vacation. I will be earning my bachelors April 29, getting married on the 30th, and heading to paradise on the 1st! Needless to say things have been hectic. Anyways I just thought I would introduce myself. Y'all have a good day!

Default Welcome y'all!

Ah, a proper Southern English speaker.
    Congrats on your degree. You've planned the perfect reward with your trip to CN!
    Your only shortcoming is not discovering the board sooner - but then you might not have acquired that degree if you had been feeding a message board addiction like so many (of us) have here!

Welcome, congrats on both the degree and the marriage and HAVE FUN! Sounds like you deserve it!

Hey Ya'll
    Welcome and be excited, be VERY EXCITED!! You are in for the trip of your life.
    Mariann from Huntsville,Alabama

Congratulations - see you at the pool!

Default may 01 to 08

Quote Originally Posted by Cbcs View Post
    I've been looking at the couples website for months now but just noticed it has a message board. Me and my future wife will be heading to couples negril on May 1 and staying for a week. We are both excited. It will be a long deserved vacation. I will be earning my bachelors April 29, getting married on the 30th, and heading to paradise on the 1st! Needless to say things have been hectic. Anyways I just thought I would introduce myself. Y'all have a good day!
    hey my wife and i will be there the same time maybe we can hook up for a drink. i wont be in pilots uniform but i have a big propeller tatoo on my shoulder cant miss me see you soon