Default San Souci 1 bedroom ocean suite

I see on the panoramic view of this suite that there is a TV in the living room. Is there also one in the bedroom?

Good qurstion. We're going in Sept and noticed the same thing. Someone just posted elsewhere that the tv is on a table and can be spun around and be seen from the bed?

Yes 2 flat screens total one in the bedroom and one in the living room.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

No but the one in the living room either swivels or roll right into the bedroom. By roll I mean it is a cart on roller you have to turn literally 90 degrees. Honestly I watch a toon of tv and we barely turned ours on...

Quote Originally Posted by courtromo View Post
    No but the one in the living room either swivels or roll right into the bedroom. By roll I mean it is a cart on roller you have to turn literally 90 degrees. Honestly I watch a toon of tv and we barely turned ours on...
    You are speaking of the 1 bedroom beach front suite and not the 1 bedroom ocean suite as asked about. Now about the one bedroom beach front suite does have one tv but it is now a flat screen mounted on the wall and the mount will swivel so that the tv is viewable in the bedroom. The tv used to be the old type that sat on a cart and you would have to move the cart around but that changed after the renovations done in early 2009.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

when we were there it was just one and it was a table that could be wheeled in to the bedroom
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

Jeff is correct!

We're going to CSS in july,and i was wondering are the 1 Bedroom Beach front suite just like they advertise.

grant - They are BETTER (at least some of them)!! We thought G 8 was an absolutely wonderful room, lots of room on the balcony with 2 comfortable padded lounge chairs, as well as a table and 4 chairs. We loved having tea on the balcony from room service every morning, looking at the incredible ocean view, before going down to breakfast. There was a beautiful big bathroom with 2 separate sinks and large walk-in shower that had great pressure and all kinds of hot water, 2 flat screen TV's (although we never watched any all week), and a large living room. However, not all one bedrooms are the same. The ones in D Block have small balconies, and some of the ones in G Block have a very small bathroom, with one sink and a tub-shower.
    (Karen&Paul)

The one we had in the B block was. We really liked it. Although we have booked 3 different types of rooms in the 3 years we stayed and like all of them. We have booked the Beachfront again for this year more because of the location. It is close to most of the restaurants and of course the beach. My husband has COPD and has a hard time breathing, so taking the stairs is a challenge. We walked the hill up to the front, but that of course is not much better. We only go up to the top a couple of times during the week, so we will probably have them pick us up this next trip.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by grant View Post
    We're going to CSS in july,and i was wondering are the 1 Bedroom Beach front suite just like they advertise.

All the rooms at the Couples resorts are just as described on their web pages and the pictures are so very accurate. When we walked in to our room I swore I walked in to the very room the picture was taken in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindad View Post
    The one we had in the B block was.
    A & B block rooms are the One Bedroom Beach Front rooms.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Default Thanks!!

Thanks for the info, you guys have been very helpful. My wife and I have booked this room for mid-July and I just wanted a little more insight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    A & B block rooms are the One Bedroom Beach Front rooms.
    Yes Iknow, I was answering Grants question about the Beach Front room.
    Linda