Default April 30th thru May 6th 2011

Staying at Couples Negril 2nd time-couldn't wait for a full year. Coming back from a June 2010 7 day visit to Couples Negril. Cannot wait. Anyone coming down during that week?

We will be there for a short stay from 4/28-5/2.....wish it could be longer!

We will be returning April 28th - May 5th for our 3rd trip since last April. We love it and can't wait to get back. Hope to see you all on the dive boat!!

My wife Pandora and I will be there 4-30 through 5-7. We're from southern Illinois. I'm buying!

"Just Me"... Joe D.

We will be at CN May 1-8, our first time, I just packed our suitcases this afternoon, sooooo excited!!

Default April 30th - May7th

See you there! We have 2 couples coming from Seattle. It is our third time to Negril but 1st time at a Couples resort, the other couple has never been to the island. We can't wait!

I will be there with my husband Pat, April 30- May 6, can't wait. See you at the bar, or beach. To JoeD - the second round is on me - we're from Connecticut. Janiejane - where are you from?

Hey Joe D. I see you are from Southern Illinois and I've seen you on the boards before. We are from Chicago and will be there April 28th thru May 5th. What airport do you fly out of? What airlines? See you on the 30th?

We will be at CN April 28th to May 4th.. Looking forward to meeting some fun couples. We are from Southeast Michigan.