Default Favorite beach drinks

Hey! I've seen a couple posts about yummy frozen drinks. I'd like to see people post they're favorite frozen drinks at couples and maybe what is in them or what they taste like. Last time I was in Negril, a couple favorites were Hummingbirds, Burberry, and Mud Slides. On this board I've seen Bob Marleys and Bobsleds. Any other favorites?

The Dirty Banana is a great drink that tastes a bit like the hummingbird, but with banana. The Jet Ski is also quite good, I can't tell you what is in it, but it was wonderful. It had a berry/tonic flavor. My wife thinks you can't go wrong with a Mojito at any time (not frozen, I know).

Reggae Sumfest, higher level

Love Mango Daquiris!! Anyone who tells you a Bob Marley is good is lying!!! We did one each just as an initiation and agggg they are aweful!

Miami Vice - bottom half is strawberry daquiri, top half is pina colada. Add a little blue curacao (sp?) and float some dark rum on top.

You'll never leave the beach.

My favorites from last trip were hummingbirds and Miami Vices (half strawberry daiquiri, half pina colada).

Bob Marleys are actually a layered shot, not a frozen drink, and not for the faint of heart

Hummingbirds also have banana. The difference between Hummingbirds and Dirty Bananas (depending upon the bartender ofcourse....) is that Hummingbirds have Strawberry syrup instead of the simple syrup that goes into a Dirty Banana. Both are excellent beach drinks!

I would also suggest mudslides, and Jamaican Sunrise.

Hummingbird!

A Purple Rain. Kind of tastes like a grape popsicle. YUMMY!!

Bob Marleys are for pictures only. Unless you like the taste of detergents and cleaners.

I loved almost every daily special drink they had the week we were at CSA. Try them all.

I always get "the special of the day" and have loved them all!

My favorite is a miami vice. its a strawberry daquirri on one side of the drink and a pina colada on the other and the flavors fuse. yummmm
    driveindou

Quote Originally Posted by nvang13 View Post
    The Dirty Banana is a great drink that tastes a bit like the hummingbird, but with banana. The Jet Ski is also quite good, I can't tell you what is in it, but it was wonderful. It had a berry/tonic flavor. My wife thinks you can't go wrong with a Mojito at any time (not frozen, I know).
    the hummingbird has banana in it, if i remember correctly

Miami Vice........mmmmmmmm
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

Miami Vice is my favorite.

miami vice was the perfect drink in my water bottle on the catamaran cruise.
    driveindou

My favourite was a drink called Jamaican Browning, it was sooooooooo good, tasted like a creamy chocolate milk shake, with rum cream, yummy!!!! Probably like 1000 calories in one but hey you're on vacation

Discovered this great one on our 2nd last day at CSA:

the Blue Mountain Iced Coffee...SOOOOO good...it's listed on the "turntable" drink list at all of the bars...it is like a Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino with some yummy alcohol in it...great for a morning or lunchtime cocktail especially

Maybe it was the strawberry syrup that toned down the taste of the banana in the hummingbird that I had. Moved onto the dirty banana and never looked back....and why have I never heard of the Jamaican Browning, my God that sounds delicious!

I've got to try a Miami Vice! I see alot of people saying hummingbird. What is that?