Default CTI - September 2011 - Food Question

We are going to be at CTI in September. My other half loves tomato ketchup and has it with everything. Will this be available? What other sauces are available? What food is available at breakfast? Also what food is available for the breakfast in bed? Do they make tea?

Very much looking forward to going in September. Its our honeymoon. So excited.

Yes, ketchup was available when we were recently at CTI.
    There variety of food was endless & it was soo good, we couldn't imagine that this would be an issue.

Room service breakfast is just continental fare. they will bring you tea, coffe and juice. you just check off what you want on the list the night before and hang it on your door handle.

Jamaican ketchup is sweeter than what we use in the US. It was very good, just a bit different

Thank you for your replies. Puts my mind at ease now. Im just so looking forward to going. I cant wait. Seems like its ages away. Dont wanna wait, wanna go now.

There is so much variety at the Patio Restaurant for breakfast, even the pickiest eater will find something they like. The made to order omelets, the waffle station, the Jamaican Station...now I'm getting hungry!
    We ordered the continental breakfast from room service 3 times and it was always amazing. You have a choice of coffee, decaf or tea, plus you can order their assortment of pastries and fruit. I'm attaching a picture of our breakfast on our balcony.
    We're already planning our return trip in January 2012!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sian_Ken, by the time u come to CTI in September they will have started the full room service from 6a-11p. I soo look forward to that since we will be there in September also.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

We will be there in September too. We booked 9 nights, 7th - 16th. What dates will you be there. We have been twice before and the food is incredible!

We are there from the 13th September to the 20th. So cant wait. Am so looking forward to it.

Sian_Ken. If you are HEINZ or HUNTS people, you may find the catsup in Jamaica not to your liking. One friend packs a big zip loc bag of catsup packets so he has hin Heinz
    Yammy
    CTI/April Amigos

Default The ketchup

The ketchup and bbq sauce are definaitely a sweetrer fare. Take packets if in doubt or wing and risk it!

Ah we do like heniz but will take some little packets of our own. Thanks everyone for your help I can't wait!!!

We do the continental breakfast as a pre-breakfast, then go down for omletes.
    Vicky

We will also be there in September, 17-26 our 4th trip. I absolutely love the delicious french toast each morning, they always have a different syrup and it is so scrumptious!! September does seem so far away!!