Default Mimosas before 10:00 a.m.? Pretty please?

In several rave reviews about CN's breakfast buffet, people have talked about having mimosas with their meal. I know that the bars open at 10:00 a.m., if you're at breakfast before then, can you still get one? If so, that would be FABULOUS. I like to get my vitamin C in the most delicious way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by curlygirly View Post
    In several rave reviews about CN's breakfast buffet, people have talked about having mimosas with their meal. I know that the bars open at 10:00 a.m., if you're at breakfast before then, can you still get one? If so, that would be FABULOUS. I like to get my vitamin C in the most delicious way possible.

Absolutely! They have champagne and various juices set out by about 8:00, I think. Pour your own and enjoy!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by BruceandKelli View Post
    ... They have champagne and various juices set out by about 8:00, I think....
    They have them set out by the time Cassava opens for breakfast (7:30) and occasionally we've had them 10-15 minutes prior to that while waiting for the opening.

Default No Problem Mon

There is always champagne and fresh orange juice available at breakfast, and just a bit before. There is also vodka and "fixins" for Bloody Mary's if you're so inclined. Pour away as you're making your own lol. Have a great trip.

I had a mimosa or 2 every morning with pineapple juice with my breakfast. It was fantastic! Can't wait for October to get here!

They have fresh OJ as other fresh juices. I think last year there was Mango one day, Cherry another and I know there was one other but I can not remember right now. You can also make your self a bloody mary as well if I remember correctly.

Ya mon!

Oooo....can't wait to try champagne with other juices...pineapple and mango especially.

We prefered champagne with pinapple. And we had atleast one every morning in CSS.
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

Glad to hear the champagne is flowing early in the morning. We will be at CSS on April 21! Can't wait :-)

You can also ask for a bottle of champagne and some orange juice in your mini bar!

Default Try Peach Juice

Champagne & Peach juice it is delicious and called a Bellini.
    Can't wait for my breakfast at CTI/CSS in July.
    I go with good intentions of eating healthly fruit and the like but i see the bacon & the bagals and thats it all good intentions out the window + my two glasses of champagne.
    Went to Cyprus (self Catering)last year and i told my husband i still wanted my champagne for breakfast (had 2 glasses to cheap fizz 5 Euro's a bottle)not the same!!
    Be at CTI first week JUly CSS the second - please say hello.
    Just ask the staff who donald duck is - Kirk will know.

You could have a Flirtini- Champagne, Vodka(preferably absolute) and pineapple juice. My favourite! Planning on having one or two in 10 sleeps at CTI. X
    Charley