Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Centpooh View Post
    My huband and I will be there on July 4th. Soon to come. Will be celebrating our 20th anniversary.
    Have you guys thought about adding yourselves to the CSS July 2011 meet-up thread? We will be there July 1st-10th.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

We will be there in 101 days! I hope the sun is still shinning and it's hot!

How did you get the upgrade? And what were originally booked in? And did you have to pay for the upgrade? How much? Sorry for so many questions... but we are only 10 days away!!! I am a little but of a room brat. The actual room isn't as important to me as the deck and the view.

Thank you! Hope you're having a blast!!!

This will be our fist time going to Jamica. We initially booked our stay at CTI but then decided to try CSS First. I found out about coples from the Cosco travel site adverstisement my husband recevied for CTI and then found out about the other three resorts. Started researching. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary. Were coming from Southern California.

Quote Originally Posted by Cape Cod Sue View Post
    What number and block is the Roger Moore Penthouse? My weather page says it's 81 degrees and partly rainy today. Is it accurate? 258 days for us - Penthouse bound!!!
    Hi Sue!

The Roger Moore Suite was "ours" in April, 2010! It is on the main beach side, at the end facing the ocean, top floor of D block, D 20. When you stand on the main beach and look up to D block, D 20 is the one at the top left end of the building! Wonderful room, wonderful views!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by Cape Cod Sue View Post
    What number and block is the Roger Moore Penthouse? My weather page says it's 81 degrees and partly rainy today. Is it accurate? 258 days for us - Penthouse bound!!!
    D20

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2