Default Leaving this Friday, May 20th - CTI here we come!!

Just wanted to say that Nate & Sherry will be at CTI on May 20th - looking for anyone else that will be there at that time. We are super excited. This will be our first trip to Jamaica together and we are so extremely excited. We're bringing the fun!!

You will be in heaven!
    Dianavr

Thanks Dianavr!!! I'm assuming you've been there before - do you or anyone else have any tips on the resort - anything you would like to share?

Have a great time mon, and enjoy, relax and do everything !!!!

Hello SherryAntic,

My tip would be to make your reservations as soon as possible for dining at the Bayside and 8 Rivers restaurants. Also look into scheduling visits to the Spa for massages..Then review the weekly schedule for the Catamaran Cruise, the Dunn's River Falls Tour and horsback riding to decide the times best for you. Then kick back and ENJOY! Please post a review upon your return...Walk Good!

Quote Originally Posted by SherryAntic View Post
    Just wanted to say that Nate & Sherry will be at CTI on May 20th - looking for anyone else that will be there at that time. We are super excited. This will be our first trip to Jamaica together and we are so extremely excited. We're bringing the fun!!
    Hi Sherry & Nate. My name is Danielle, my fiance and I will be arriving 05/22 and staying till 05/28. We are getting married at the resot on 05/25. I am super excited and can't wait to be there!!

Okay Everyone - we're leaving in less then 8 hours! Can't sleep - too excited. Printed out the boarding passes and ready to go! CTI here we come!