Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default At Sans Souci Right Now....

and it is perfect as always! Weather has been just the way we like it,sunny and hot! The food is amazing and the staff exceptional. We totally lucked out and got the Roger Moore Penthouse. Life is good but at Sans Souci its the best!

Glad to hear you are having a good time! I can't wait to be there in a little over 400 days!
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

We are happy CSS is taking great care of you.
    We'll be there in three weeks.

Hugs

We stayed in the Roger Moore Suite last April!! LOVED IT!!! Have a wonderful holiday!
    (Karen&Paul)

will be there on the 4th soooo excited....hope for all sun and no like it is here for the last week

228 days before we are back. I can't wait. This winter in Wisconsin has been cold and snowy and doesn't seem to be over yet. We have a winter weather adisory out, and they say we could get 4-5 inches of rain, sleet & snow. "COUPLES TAKE ME AWAY" At least hopefully I still have a summer to get through before we go.
    Linda

We'll be there this Saturday!! We STILL have snow and the temperature is ONLY just above freezing! UGH!! Can't WAIT to get on that airplane!!! lol

We will be there in June from the 12-20th...can't wait. We are staying in a Penthouse suite F11...anyone know if that is a good foom to have?

I am also at CSS and me and my boyfriend are having the best time ever. I had hoped for D block but I am more then happy with being in E block. We are in E9 and we have a little kitchen and we are loving every moment here at the resort. I am dreading going back to my normal life. But while I am here I am enjoying myself.

Jeff & Debbie... just curious how you know exactly what room you'll be in when you go in June?

If anyone that is at CSS now could possibly get/post the recipe for their Dirty Bananas drink, I'm really missing them!!! Thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by busr25 View Post
    If anyone that is at CSS now could possibly get/post the recipe for their Dirty Bananas drink, I'm really missing them!!! Thanks!!!!
    look at allrecipes.com and you can get it.

Hi there RubiGal04, Our room number is actually printed on our reservation. How accurate that information is I am not sure. We will find out soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff&Debbie View Post
    Hi there RubiGal04, Our room number is actually printed on our reservation. How accurate that information is I am not sure. We will find out soon though.
    Room numbers are not printed on the reservations. The number that you are seeing (F11) is the number associated with the special that you booked under. A lot of people have been confused by this. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

What number and block is the Roger Moore Penthouse? My weather page says it's 81 degrees and partly rainy today. Is it accurate? 258 days for us - Penthouse bound!!!

We'll be there in 9 days. I can't wait!!!

Jeff & Debbie,

I actually asked the same question about an f-11 penthouse suite. Couples emailed me & let me know that f-11 is actually the promotion code we booked our trip under, not the room number. You won't find out what your room is till the day you arrive. Hope y'all have fun! We will be leaving CSS June 11th so we'll miss y'all by a day.

Jeff & Debbie,

Are you from New York and were you at CTI 10 years ago?

Jeff... f11 is the promotion code, not your room number. You'll find out your room when you arrive. Any room you get will be fine though. What room CATEGORY did you reserve? That will give you an idea of waht building you'll be in.

Default Coming Soon

We will be there July 4th. How can you ask for a specific room?

My huband and I will be there on July 4th. Soon to come. Will be celebrating our 20th anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff&Debbie View Post
    We will be there in June from the 12-20th...can't wait. We are staying in a Penthouse suite F11...anyone know if that is a good foom to have?
    Hey Jeff&Debbie,
    I'm pretty sure that F11 is not your room number. It should stand for the package that your booked under. I think it stands for the Fall In Love 2011 package. We are booked under the same package and it says the same thing. We will be there in exactly 31 days!!! Can't wait!!!

Thanks to everyone who pointed out what the (f11) means...learn something new everyday...lol. We have seen the pics on the website and I am sure they do not do justice to what we will see when we actually get there. Only 25 extremely long days to go.

Bruce and Brenda,

Sorry, we are not from New York but I was at CTI 10 years ago. That was to save a marriage...didn't work out. This time it is to celebrate one.

Quote Originally Posted by Centpooh View Post
    We will be there July 4th. How can you ask for a specific room?
    You cannot ask for a specific room unless you booked the Prime Minister Suite or the Hibiscus Cottage.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast