Default Thank you IRS for a good tax year!

I know that "good" and "tax" doesn't make much sense. But I started my own business last year and with all the right offs we're finally just not owing...but getting a bunch of money back!!!

Which means we're taking TimAir to and from CN this year. Woo Hoo!!!! It's always fun trying out something new and different. And it saves us that most depressing ride (the ride of shame) from the resort back to the airport on our way home.

I agree! With two young kids money is tight for us and we were able to splurge with our returns and went to css at the end of march! We had the time of our life and are anxiously awaiting nxt years returns!!

Gotta love that government, non interest bearing savings account.

Of course it's always better to not have to pay.

We couldn't agree more. Besides being a teacher Susie has a part-time business out of our house and the write-offs/credits help out greatly. With our 2 kids in college every little bit back helps get us "back home".

We are trying to go to CSA as much as possible before we have kids. I started saving up for our next trip and now have enough for 2 trips. Thinking of surprising the wife for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimebrad View Post
    We are trying to go to CSA as much as possible before we have kids. I started saving up for our next trip and now have enough for 2 trips. Thinking of surprising the wife for Christmas.
    Then I hope she doesn't read this, whoops!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013