Thread: CSA Spa

Default CSA Spa

I was checking out the pics of the spa at CSA. Since we are there for our honeymoon, we qualify for the couples massage. Will we be able to soak in those gorgeous tubs after/before our massage? they look just so inviting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jennann918 View Post
    I was checking out the pics of the spa at CSA. Since we are there for our honeymoon, we qualify for the couples massage. Will we be able to soak in those gorgeous tubs after/before our massage? they look just so inviting!!!
    Yes, you can soak in the big one before/after your massage. It is 105 degrees though....very, very hot. If I were you, I would upgrade to an hour as you only get 30 minutes. It is $55 each to upgrade for an hour. It is definitely worth it...the spa staff are amazing. Don't forget to tip them, they are about the only employees that can accept tipping.

We just returned from our wedding moon 8/8/09. We miss it already!

Enjoy every minute of it...it goes by way too fast!

If you have any questions, let me know, I would be more than happy to answer!

Meghan and Jeremy from Vermont

Thanks for the tips! I think we wil upgrade to an hour! I can't wait!!

I don't remember the Buddha tub at the spa being that warm... VERY relaxing, however!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

You can soak in that big beautiful tub anytime you want to not just while you are there for a massage, there is hardly ever anyone there..

We always head over there in the morning, it is so nice and relaxing but it just seems like it is so rarely used.. The shower right out the double doors feels nice after wards as well! So does a cold Red Stripe!