Thread: Crappy weather

Default Crappy weather

I live in Chicago and right now we are having the most hideous weather ever. It's suppose to be Spring but, it refuses to come. It makes me sooo ready for CTI that I am about to burst. We still have to go all summer before we will arrive in September. The high this morning @ 5:30am (leaving for wrk) was 37. Yesterday when I was leaving for work it was snowing & raining and a whooping 35. You can see the pattern. I am ready for the beach and we r not even beach people. I am ready for unlimited drinking, eating, dancing, meet new friends, sun, and having fun. Don't get me wrong, I don't want it to be 90-95 either. But Dang! Can it at least get to 70-75? Well, I guess I have a little to look forward to as I will be going to Reno in about 3 weeks. They r at least 65-70. I have to just wait my turn for sun and fun but, September is not far away. So to all of u that's @ Couples or about to embark to Couples, have fun & sun for me. And most importantly have about 5 tequila shots on me. Good luck on your morning hangover!!!!!!
    Terry & Tonia Collins

I know what you mean. I live in Central WI. We had about 5 inches (at least we weren't in Green Bay, they had almost 10") I have been ready for CSS for months, and we have until December. Hopefully spring & summer will soon come.
    Linda

We hear you! We are in South Dakota, and been having snow too. Luckily not the 12-15" half of the state just got, but enough to be depressing. We are in the low 40's and no sign of the temps heating up or the sun coming out anytime soon. We are finally returning to CTI in October! We're just waiting for the sun and some warmer weather so Jamaica can come soon!

Kristen & Jason

Spice505:

Reno is our neck of the woods - just beware it can snow at any time here - so let's hope we get 65-70 while you are here!

We are in Iowa so our weather today is usually yours tomorrow. So sorry. We are looking at rainy in the 40's for the next 5 days.
    Go Cubs

I'm in Iowa too and while I'm tired of this weather, it's making me all the more excited about our trip. Just 12 more days! It is awful of me to hope the weather is just a little bit like this when we leave? It will be more fun to escape to 80 and sunny if it's 50 and cloudy here.

Kandi, Where in Iowa? Our daughter and her family live in Solon. We will be down there on the 30th for our granddaughter's first communion.
    Linda

We live in Northern MN and there is still SNOW in the yard. . . Currently 28 degrees this morning with snow in the forecast for the next two days. Why do we live here??

i live in appleton wisconsin 40 minutes away from green bay and we recieved that 10 inches of snow.....we leave for swept away next thursday (1 week..!!!!) and it can not come soon enough..!!!...we have 10 wonderful days we get to spend there on top of getting married while there and spending some fun times with family and friends...!!!

I'm in Detroit so we get Chicago's weather the day after - it has been very depressing. I was feeling a bit extravagant as we're going to CN early May after we had a week in Mexico in early March - not anymore! The warm sun is too distant a memory!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupperitaville View Post
    Spice505:

Reno is our neck of the woods - just beware it can snow at any time here - so let's hope we get 65-70 while you are here!
    Please don't say that. I thought Reno weather was like LasVegas weather. It's been around that temp for the last couple of days and the 10-day outlook is looking pretty good thus far.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

I dont wanna here it! I live in Seattle! we have had maybe 20 days of sunshine since 2009! No joke! When we were in Negril in November 2010 it was at the same time as the hurricane, it was a bummer. 8 days till CN, unless we pass away from lack of vitamin D.

Default Reno, NV & Seattle

Sad to tell you but Reno is nothing like Vegas - amazing the difference 450 south makes. We were just in Vegas last weekend - 85 degrees and perfect.

We are 45 minutes from Lake Tahoe and lots of skiing - and much cooler temps than Vegas. The next couple of days we are looking at high 50's and rain.

Be sure you bring layers and it can be great during the day but when that sun goes down it really cools off! Have fun when you are here though!!

Seattle: we left the day Tomas passed by the island. we got lucky - I hope teh Vitamin D doesn't get you before take off! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by adumb View Post
    I dont wanna here it! I live in Seattle! we have had maybe 20 days of sunshine since 2009! No joke! When we were in Negril in November 2010 it was at the same time as the hurricane, it was a bummer. 8 days till CN, unless we pass away from lack of vitamin D.
    I'm in Seattle too. It's pathetic when everyone is excited to hear the temp "might" get up to 60 on Saturday. I had snow at my house this morning...come on already...it's April!!! I have a long time to dream about CSA, Feb 2012.

Seems like everyone is from the north, ND here

Just got 6 inches of snow here in Miramichi, NB Canada. Around 32F right now. Luckily in 2 more sleeps and we're at CN enjoying the sun and the heat!

We had about 8 feet of snow since Christmas.. Trust me, it's can't come sooner this rotten winter!

Chris..

lindad
    we are in Indianola, just south of Des Moines. It is pouring here today. Hopefully we will get all our rain this weekend and it will be beautiful for your granddaughter's special day.

We live in the south of England, we have had temperatures in the 80s-90s for a couple of weeks now unusually, this time of year we are lucky to get 70. Yet, in Scotland in the north they have had snow and no higher than 58 degrees.