Default CTI - Buffet, Food, and Rooms??

Hello,

I am hoping that someone out there will be able to help us.
    We are trying to decide which Couples to have our Weddingmoon at next year. We have narrowed it down to CSA and CTI, but are strongly leaning towards CTI!

I keep reading that there is a dinner buffet at Patio...but I see on the site that there is a menu. Can someone please let me know what types of foods are on the dinner buffet?

My next question is about the food. I am the World's most PICKIEST eater! No Fish, Chicken, etc...I am only interested in it if it Moos! Will they make dishes without the sauces etc? If I don't see anything I like will they make something for me? Example the only thing on the Bayside Menu I would eat are the Beef Kebab's, and plain steamed rice (assuming they have rice)...would they do this for me?

Rooms - I see that the Premier rooms have a zero entry shower, do the Deluxe Ocean View Rooms have this too? I understand that there are no mini-bars in the regular rooms, which is fine. But do they have a jug of ice water in each room?

Last question for now...Are the safes programmable, or do they have a key?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sensfan View Post
    I keep reading that there is a dinner buffet at Patio...but I see on the site that there is a menu. Can someone please let me know what types of foods are on the dinner buffet? The menu that you see are the types of foods on the buffet, and then some!

Will they make dishes without the sauces etc? If I don't see anything I like will they make something for me? Example the only thing on the Bayside Menu I would eat are the Beef Kebab's, and plain steamed rice (assuming they have rice)...would they do this for me? Absolutely! All you have to do is ask nicely.

Rooms - I see that the Premier rooms have a zero entry shower, do the Deluxe Ocean View Rooms have this too? Yes I understand that there are no mini-bars in the regular rooms, which is fine. But do they have a jug of ice water in each room? Yes. And you can always bring something back from the bar to your room

Last question for now...Are the safes programmable, or do they have a key? They are electronic so you set your own code
    We have been to them all and while CTI is our favorite, CSA is a very, very close second! You can't go wrong with either!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Do they have a jug of ice water in each room? Yes, it is in the bath room with glasses, they also give you a ice water sport cup for when you are not in your room. You can get that filled 24 hours a day at the beach grill and at the other watering station.

They do not provide bottled water, they have gone green.
    Last question for now...Are the safes programmable, or do they have a key? No key, just a 5 number code.
    Irie Mon