Default The Jerk Tour Returns - October 2011

After a long absence, I will be returning to Swept Away the last week in October 2011. Search the old the threads for details, but I'll post them here as we get closer. If you're going to be at Swept Away that week, this will be your best opportunity to get a taste of the "real" Jamaican jerk.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

We will be there from the 19th to the 26th. So I am sure we will be there part of the time with ya'll. We started a getting to know you thread as well.. So I guess we will get to find out what the "real" Jamaican jerk is.

Glad your going back!! I remember when you had to cancel last year...

We will be expecting a full recon report for our late November trip!

I'm making a recon today. I've been down the road at Brzz (terrible place, but I'm not a couple, right now) and I'm taking a ride to Ozzie's and Best In The West for lunch today.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida

Hey,

You may want to try Red Dragon for their pork early afternoon. I hear it is very good and they always sell out in the afternoon.

The Jerk Tour is on! Keep watching this thread for the exact date, but I will be at Swept Away from October 23 to October 30 with my girlfriend.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida

Ricky,
    I'm so happy you're coming back this year. We missed you last year and our sincere condolences on the loss of Karen. Steve and I will be there the 15th to the 22nd, so we'll miss you by a day, but hope to see you next year!!
    Cheers,
    Terri and Steve

Thanks Terri & Steve. Looking forward to showing my girlfriend our home away from home for the first time. We've already booked April and October 2012, hopefully we'll see you then!
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida

Ricky:

My soon to be wife and I will be at CSA April 20th - May 2cd 2013. Are you planning to be there at the same time in April? I would definitely be interested in doing a jerk tour.

Skip

Quote Originally Posted by SD70 View Post
    Ricky:

My soon to be wife and I will be at CSA April 20th - May 2cd 2013. Are you planning to be there at the same time in April? I would definitely be interested in doing a jerk tour.

Skip
    Skip - Suzi and I are getting married on April 20th, heading home the following morning. Take the tour, though, based on my directions here and on the other thread. No problem, mon.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida

Ricky:

Congrats to you and Suzi! I made a mistake on the dates on my previous post. We are actually not arriving until April 23rd. Sorry to hear we will miss you guys and the chance to take the tour with the experienced folks .

BTW.... me and Dian are getting married on the 20th as well.... what a coincidence!

Best wishes for the future,

Skip