Default Can I bring my own chair float?

I have just booked CN for June. Canceled ressie from a "S" resort. I always brought my own chair float to the "S" resorts. Is that allowed at Couples? Don't want to get off on the wrong foot!

Thanks

I think so but why? Couples has plenty to use.

Amy

You can bring your own float however there are floats on all the chairs that you can use. I would say use the space in your suitacse for an extra bathing suit or two and just use CN's floats.
    Rose
    I am not high Maintenance, I am deservedly Spoiled!

Couples Preferred Agent - Here to assist with your booking

I don't know if it's allowed, but I've never seen anyone bring a chair float from home in my 19 trips to the various Couples Resorts.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

You won't need it! All of the loungers have cushions that double as floats.

You can bring one, but they supply wonderful floaties that double as chair cushions and there are plenty of them.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

There are plenty of floats on all the chairs. I would save the space for other stuff.Just my opinion, though.
    Vicky

You donít need a float. The lounge chairs on the beach and by the pool all have really nice floating cushions you can take to the water.

I have read in other posts that if the resorts are at capacity it is sometimes hard to get a float. We are bringing one just in case!

Well...you can but there is no need, each chair has a float and they are fabulous. Unless you have a magic float I'd leave it at home.

We have never had trouble getting a floatie at CN. No need to bring one! CSS... that's another story. Have fun.

I don't know why you would want to. They have plenty of floats and you could use that suitcase space for Rum Cream and Coffee.

Couples does supply floats, not chairs for the water. I have never seen anyone bring a float chair. Is it against the rule, I do not think so. Couples resort are easy going, as long as you do not interfere with others having good time.
    Irie Mon

Welcome to the Couples family, your going to love it. Not sure if it is allowed or not, but really no need to bring one 'cause all the chairs have a float mats on them and every resort has enough chairs for everyone. Save room in your suitcase for coffee and rum.

no need to bring your own! There are more than plenty at the Couples resorts for everyone to use!!!!
    Enjoy your trip.... No worries mon!!!

You could, but why would you want to? There's no need at Couples.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

I don't think it's allowed, but why would you bring your own float when there is a float on every pool/beach lounger. Couples thinks of everything.

Why would you want to???? There are floats on every chair!!!

you won't need to, they have plenty.
    the floaties are the cushions on all the loungers.
    Kim

Hi,

There is really no need to bring your on floatie. In fact, we would prefer that you do not. Save the luggage space...

Couples Resorts