Default Are AN Beaches Crowded at CTI?

Are they? My fiancee, soon to be wife, is very shy and would like to experience the AN beach but with nobody else there. What are the chances of this?

Not very likely at CTI since there is no AN beach there; there is an AN island. The island has been pretty crowded when we have been there but there is a more private area to the right.

If you were looking for a more private AN experience, CSS and it's SSB (Sunset Beach) would have been a better choice. There is a large beach area where you can get as far away from other people as you wish. The pool/bar/grill area at SSB is where you will find more people.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Probably zero that there will b no one there. But you can always go over there as early as possible and go to the right side of island and should be fairly to your selves.

There aren't any AN beaches at CTI, there is an AN island. The week we were there the island was very crowded, but that might not always be the case. If you want to try it out, go first thing in the morning and go to the right of the dock. It is quieter over there and couples tend to stay to themselves.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

If you want it more private go to the right side of island....but the fun is down by the pool and bar....Give her a day on the private side and I bet after she gets over the shyness of it all you will spend the rest of the time around the pool!!! So much fun and great people!!!!

barefootsas,
    I got some great pics to send your way but our computer died so haven't got it done yet. I am planning on using this as an excuse to buy a new lap top so give me a couple weeks and you should be seeing something from us.

While the pool can be pretty crowded, the right side of the island is more private. There are loungers and two gazebos to lounge and relax. Go ever early in your trip and early in the day, stake out your chairs, then offer to bring her drinks once the bar opens.
    Vicky

Just came home from CTI if you want privacy go around 3:00 of the right side there are very few people there by then everyone is by the pool. Us and one other couple were the only ones there until closing it was great.

If you are at CTI over the weekend, try the island at 9.00am on Saturday as soon as it opens. Saturday is the main changeover day for visitors and the island is quietest then. On our recent visit there were only 2 couples on the island for most of the Saturday morning.
    Iain & Jacqui

Default What time can you get over to the island?

We've always stayed at CN and I'm usually on the beach by 7 and have it mostly to myself until about 8:30. Would love to go to CTI but I don't know if I could stand waiting several hours on the textile side.

My girlfriend and I were at CTI for a week in May, and we enjoyed the island almost every day of our trip! The first time we went, the island was a little crowded. However, we found that everyone keeps to themselves and nobody is "gawking" at other couples. Even with it crowded, I felt as if it was just me and my loved one sitting there in our birthday suit enjoying the breeze! If you are still wanting privacy, go to the right side of the Island, past the tower. It's more secluded there and people won't bother you with conversation. You can drag two chairs out onto the point and be all by yourself, that's what we did a couple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamere View Post
    We've always stayed at CN and I'm usually on the beach by 7 and have it mostly to myself until about 8:30. Would love to go to CTI but I don't know if I could stand waiting several hours on the textile side.
    The transportation to the island begins at 9 am.
    Vicky