Default Buckeye Couples -

Hi all! Any Ohio State Buckeye couples going to CTI? My fiancee and I are getting married in Sept there (staying 19-26). Attachment 1076

Looking forward to meeting you all!
    Clint & Christy

O - H -
    Last edited by Seandymon; August 10th, 2009 at 10:09 AM.

Bumping this up... Anyone from OHIO out there?

I-O!

We are originally from Chillicothe, Ohio, but now live in Houston. We have been to all of the Couples and go to CTI every year in April. Have a great trip!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

I-O!!

My husband an I will be there a couple weeks ahead of you. Went on our honeymoon to CTI two years ago. You will love it!

GO BUCKS!!

Default Hi Clint and Christy

My Fiance and I are getting married there on the 15th and staying through the 20th. We live in the C-bus too, although we are not big OSU fans. I did noticed how you did not schedule your honeymoon for the weekend before! lol!

Hey! There are some Ohio folks out there...lol. We are looking forward to our trip and hopefully the wedding goes off without a hitch!
    LorrenMarie-We fly in on the 19th and are meeting some other couples at the main bar at 10:30...hope to see you there! (Even though you didn't give back the prerequisite -I-O...)

GO BUCKS!

Default I-O!

In all fairness, we've only lived in Ohio for a little over a year now, so that's my excuse for my slight I-O oversight! lol! So are you meeting @ 10:30pm? I was thinking for some reason they'll be a beach party that night. It will be our last night there, but I will make sure we try and meet up. 24 days and counting...

We're supposed to meet up there, but if there is a beach party; that sounds fun too! Look forward to seeing you there. I'll be the one wobbling about yelling O-H...jk... well, at least about the yelling part; the wobbling is a guarantee!

I-O!!

We will be there for our honeymoon from May 17-May 27, 2010

my fiance is a huge buckeye fan - worked for the OSU board of trustees for a year, but now is back home in MD....loves his buckeyes though!

Beth and Steve from Columbus.
    Hang on Sloopy; Beat PSU

Born in Ohio, went to OSU. Guess that makes me a Buckeye. (Although, I've been a Jersey Girl for the past 34 years)

yes we are from geneva oh going to cti in feb

Brian and Stef
    North Olmsted, Ohio
    CTI 5/17-5/27

Go Bucks, beat Michigan

Default Go Bucks!!

I'm originally from Columbus (Pickerington to be exact)...got relatives up in Lima area...in Atlanta these days...heading to CTI October 2010 to get hitched and to celebrate my parents 25th anniversary! Can't wait!!