Default Honeymoon "Party"

What exactly happens during the Wednesday 3:30pm Honeymoon party ? Does anyone know ? Is it worth going to ? If anyone has been and can share your experience it'd be helpful

Just trying to choose which days we stick around the resort....

What resort?
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Csa

We were never even told of the honeymoon party while on our honeymoon. I guess it wasn't too exciting because nobody ever mentioned it.

The managers cocktail party was fun and the food was great. Ruined our appetite for dinner that night though.

We will be getting married May 4th, which is a Wednesday. Since we will technically be married by the time of the party, do we get to attend?

Hmmmm.... Seems like the Honeymoon "party" might not be a big deal to miss.....

I think the Honeymoon Party might be new. I am sure I would've noticed that one of the millions of times I looked at the inclusions before booking our honeymoon.

Is that new? I don't remember one before. I wonder if it is a cocktail party or something. Nobody mentioned it when we were on our honeymoon.

Probably ok to miss. But why would you pick which days to stay at the resort. We never even want to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimebrad View Post
    Probably ok to miss. But why would you pick which days to stay at the resort. We never even want to leave.
    Well one day we'd like to do the swap and check out CN (10am - 4pm)
    One day we want to do the scuba learn & dive which takes about 4-5hrs so we'll be looking to "relax" after that's done
    Then we're also looking at checking out Mayfield Falls for a day

Personally, I could go to a beach in Michigan and have a great time in July, but if we're going to be in Jamaica at couples we usually try to do the things that are unique to the destination. Since scuba is included at couples why not take advantage (we're not certified and were intrigued by the learning program). Cliff Divers @ Ricks, Secluded waterfalls at Mayfield Falls, beautiful pools at CN, etc. Hey, it's not for everyone, but we are the types that don't want to have regret about missing something

SO

Has anyone been to this Honeymoon party yet ? Or seen / heard about it while you were at CSA ?

Understandable. I took it as you weren't going to be at CSA very much at all. If anything you'll feel like you missed out on CSA itself. We find it very hard to leave. Tempted to do the CN swap but Id rather hang out in the ocean than pool anyway. The beach is nicer at CSA so I just can't talk myself into going to CN.

I don't think the honeymooners party is anything more than cocktails and a chance to meet other couples. Probably nothing spectacular you'd be missing.

Personally, I could go to a beach in Michigan and have a great time in July

You are so going to love CSA, you can not compare a beach in Michigan to Jamaica. Jamaica wins hands down.

SO

Has anyone been to this Honeymoon party yet ? Or seen / heard about it while you were at CSA ?[/QUOTE]

Yes...we went in 2009, it's an ok hour, a fun quiz, and a drink, plus you get to know fellow honeymooners. Not something to avoid, but don't cancel anything else to go there...IMHO