Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

CSA March 2012.xls

Craig and I are counting down the days....107!

Spreadsheet is attached!

Yahoo... After almost 3 years, we will finally be able to meet the illustrious Blonde Hawaiian and spread sheet queen... welcome back to the MB...
    Robin & Joe
    March 3rd to 11th...

Default The double digit dance is on...

14 Fridays ... 98 days... and not a snow flake yet in Wind Lake, WI...life is good... very good...
    EFF

Name:  white sandy beach.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  32.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

13 Fridays... 91 days
    EFF

nice picture of barrys bar and the tree, we were just there in october and the water was about 5 feet on the left side of the tree, had a cold front come thru and lost a lot of beach, but you know the sea will bring it back

one love

Waynef,
    That picture was taken in Feb 2010, right after the eathquake in Hati. You can see the waves, and everday except for one day was a red flag day... this didn't bother us, as it was our first trip to CSA and sand gravity got the better of us..
    Yes, I have seen other pictures recently that show the tree is in the ocean now...
    One love...

so robin where is wind lake in wisconsin? we are in beaver dam ......................

Waynef,
    Wind Lake is just South of the Muskego/Franklin area, about 20 minutes South/West of Milwaukee...

12 more Fridays ..
    EFF

Name:  Porch rocker.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  58.4 KB

that picture brings back memories of the old swept away no hammocks

oh how I love seeing the reminder pictures and doing the Fridays countdown! We have had such a horrible few months with my hubby being sick and dealing with insurance over sick benefits. So looking forward to March and going home to CSA! We are praying that the Dr.'s give the all clear for travel and we can spend some time just enjoying each other. Sometimes I think this thread is the only thing keeping me sane!

Waynef,
    That pic was from our beachfront suite on our 1st stay...
    Oh how we love to sit on those wonderful verandas in the mornings, smell the ocean mist while drinking our coffee... it's one of the many wonderful things we love about CSA.

Northern Gal,
    So sorry to hear about your hubby... hope his road to recover is speedy and you can enjoy your time at CSA together...
    Yes, I agree, posting to this MB keeps me going until we are home again.

Another thing I do is to E-mail my Hubby on Fridays to remind him of the count down and I send him a pic from our previous trips... he loves it.

Where are you from?

Hi RobinF. We are from northwestern Ontario Canada. Discovered CSA 5 years ago and consider it our second home now! We consider some of the staff there to be our family. Many of them have been so supportive while we have been dealing with these medical issues. The people of Jamaica are some of the most warm, compassionate people I nave ever met. Counting the days until we are "home" again!

Norhtern Gal,
    So sorry we will miss you by a few weeks.
    I did not get a chance to post last week..
    Here is my make-up count-down post

11 more Fridays

EFF

Name:  chameleon.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  26.7 KB

A day early and a chance to wish all the March Maniacs a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year...
    10 more Fridays... only 70 days...

EFF

Name:  steel drum.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  32.3 KB

Merry Christmas to all-

Since we leave on Thursday, March 1st, we only have 9 more Fridays. EFF

So glad those Fridays are single digits now. Hope everyone has a great holiday season.

New to the boards! My husband and I will be at CSA for our Vow Renewal!!! We are arriving on the 12th for 9 days!!! So excited to come to Jamaica and have a ton of fun!

OMG! I just realized that we only have 11 Mondays until we get there!!!! OMG! 11 Mondays!!!!! Thank you for putting it that way! I am even more super duper excited now!!!!

ya mon brookenseanvt, we did our vow renewal at csa about 3 years ago, it was great, the wedding staff did a super job and every thing went really smooth, they even took pictures for us, we arrive on the 10th for 1o days so we hope to see you there, one love

Quote Originally Posted by waynef View Post
    ya mon brookenseanvt, we did our vow renewal at csa about 3 years ago, it was great, the wedding staff did a super job and every thing went really smooth, they even took pictures for us, we arrive on the 10th for 1o days so we hope to see you there, one love
    Hope to see you there as well! Our Renewal is on the 15th in the afternoon! We are so excited

73 days to go. Greg and Robin March 17 - 24. Second time to CSA, third time to Couples.

ya mon brookenseanvt, are you doing your vows on the beach and did you get a time to do your vows?didnt want to miss you boardies one love

March 18-25 Dave & Karen. We are excited to return to CSA. It's been two long years since we were there the first time.

Single digit Friday count downs have begun...
    8 more Fridays...

EFF

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast