Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by waynef View Post
    ya mon brookenseanvt, are you doing your vows on the beach and did you get a time to do your vows?didnt want to miss you boardies one love
    4pm!

Karl & Laurie will be there from 2/27-3/2.
    7 weeks!!

60 more days!!!

7 more Fridays... thats only 49 days... yippie the under 50 day mark... so excited!

EFF

Name:  night palm.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  21.7 KB

55 more days...

61days!!! Starting to be obsessed with the message board.

Default Countdowns keep getting smaller and smaller...

6 more Fridays to go... 43 days...

EFF

Name:  Perfect sunset.JPG
Views: 242
Size:  34.8 KB

48 days until CSA takes us away!!!

Hello everyone! I do have to appologize that I just have not had any time to be on the message board. I'm starting to get excited because we only have 46 more days until we are in Paradise. I've updated the spreadsheet, but please if there are things that are incorrect or need to be updated let me know. I will send a pic of Craig (hubby) and me so that if you see us please make sure to say hello. I love Jamaica....and this is a needed vacation for us. Also, I'm very exicted to have my oldest daughter and son-in-law join us this year! I keep trying to tell them that Couples Jamaica is the best vacation ever...they will soon find out for themselves.

Spreadsheet!

CSA March 2012.xls
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CSA in <31 sleeps... *really* need a break from work and UK weather. Looking forward to meeting lovely folks 25 Feb - 10 March!!

45 more days......6 more work Friday's! Whoo Hoo

Default Im baaaaack!

DudeMon here! I have finally emerged from 10 months of hibernation (normal life away from "Home") and realize the sun still shines and I only have 43 days until I go home! Just have not hit the boards like previous years but am really getting amped up for this years adventures!! Some good Couples friends from past years to meet up with again and I am sure some new friends yet to be made.

Okay most exciting news ever now.........wait for it.........

This year for the first time ever I will get to meet the legendary Yazmon in person!!!! Whoo Hoo!
    We have always missed each other by a couple of days or so, this year we have a one day overlap. The DudeMon arrives on 03/09. So look for me Yaz, I am the deficient (and poorer) mate of Blonde Hawaiian. It will be you and your crazy crew's last night so I am sure it will be an epic one!

Until then I will abide.

Hi Craig-What time to you get in on the 9th??

We will be up at the Martini Bar before dinner. We are usually there from 6 pm until we eat. Let's plan on meeting there, unless you get in mid afternoon, then look for us on the beach. The six of us always set up camp down by the Verandah Suites, where the beach is wide.

I'm the guy on the far right. My wife, Suzanne, is on the far left.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by yazmon; January 26th, 2012 at 12:25 PM.

Default Yippie... Friday night meet up..

Robin & Joe will be there, need to meet our spread sheet queen "Blonde Hawaiian"
    and the Illustrious DudeMon.

Look for us at the Martini bar... will be there...with a cosmo or lemon drop in hand...can't wait...

Name:  hugging.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  25.0 KB

45! 45 days! 45 days!!!! I cannot wait to get there! My husband will be celebrating his birthday on St. Patricks Day!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 more Fridays ... 36 days... just can't wait..
    One of our favorite things to look for while at CSA...

EFF

Name:  Hummingbird 2.JPG
Views: 196
Size:  46.9 KB

44 days for us! Jordan and Sarah from Nebraska! We have gone to CSA the last 2 years in April (the first year to get married on the beach) This year it didn't work out to come in April for our anniversary, so we can celebrate my birthday instead! We cannot wait... it's too cold here in Nebraska! Can't wait to meet you all.

Hi Scot...we arrive early 11:25 a.m. so we will probably be on the beach by 2 after we get settled in and of course EAT! If we don't see you on the beach we will be at the Martini Bar around 6. Can't wait for my favorite Key Lime Martini! 41 more sleeps!

Spreadsheet is attached!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Hawaiian View Post
    Spreadsheet is attached!
    Wow! Very impressive spreadsheet effort, and thanks for including us "virgins". BTW, Tilo's bday is on 3 March. Attaching a pic of us last year (on his bday) in Antigua. Really looking forward to the trip, finding our Caribbean "home", and meeting all you lovely people. (I'm Melinda off of the message board, BTW.) FOUR WEEKS from today will be getting ready to leave London for Paradise... Name:  Antigua Bday.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  34.6 KB

Just Booked CSA 03/12-03/19 out of Calgary 3rd time to couples first to CSA

John+Cindy

Hello! My fiance Brian and I will be there from 3/5-3/10 for our honeymoon. Look forward to visiting Jamaica for the first time!

Default Its a date

Quote Originally Posted by RobinH View Post
    Robin & Joe will be there, need to meet our spread sheet queen "Blonde Hawaiian"
    and the Illustrious DudeMon.

Look for us at the Martini bar... will be there...with a cosmo or lemon drop in hand...can't wait...

Name:  hugging.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  25.0 KB
    Sounds like a big meet up at the Martini Bar for us on night 1. Will definitly see you at the top of those very steep and narrow stairs. You know those ones that are so easy to walk up and so challenging to walk down! Will see you Robin and Joe, yazmon and Suzanne, and , and, and, and .....and Im so excited!!!

You all will have to look out for our past Couples friends in mischief Kerry and Shelly they are in a couple days ahead of us.

dudemon

PS: yazmon - I hope you do couple of nearly live message board updates from CSA. I love reading your updates from CSA right before I head out!

I can't wait to get there! I check up every day on this page. 41 days!!! It feels like it os forever away!!! Does anyone have a suggestion as to which place we should do for my husbands Birthday? He is turning 46 on St. Patricks Day. I would love to have a cake made for him! Do they do that there? If they do, should I ask about it when making reservations for that night? I want it to be a surprise!
    I hope that we get to meet some of you while we are there =)

It will be a big group. We met Robin and Joe last year. We will again have the Illinois-Original 6-there for 10 days and then your 4. Sounds like a party for sure, especially since it's our last night.

I will do my live updates. We get in on March 1st, which is Dan's birthday, so we will be starting the party at 5 am, when we get to the airport. Depending who is on our shuttle, we either buy a few beers at Margaritaville or stop at the Shell station, just a ways from the airport. Beers at the airport are $6 (ouch!!) or the Shell station they are $3. At times I've had a few complaints, from others on the shuttle, until I start passing out free beer on the bus. If you give the driver $10 he will stop anywhere you want him to!!

ya mon, when you get there you can go to the concergie and ask for a birthday cake as well as reservations for feathers or you can plan for an beach dinner for 2, the beach dinner costs extra but well worth it,
    Quote Originally Posted by BrookenSeanVT View Post
    I can't wait to get there! I check up every day on this page. 41 days!!! It feels like it os forever away!!! Does anyone have a suggestion as to which place we should do for my husbands Birthday? He is turning 46 on St. Patricks Day. I would love to have a cake made for him! Do they do that there? If they do, should I ask about it when making reservations for that night? I want it to be a surprise!
    I hope that we get to meet some of you while we are there =)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast