Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

As I look out onto our snow covered deck, it is so heartwarming to know that in 5 weeks I will be sitting by the bonfire, listening to the waves and the romantic music. Soon come!

Quote Originally Posted by mainesunlover View Post
    We have booked for our 6th time for 3/24-4/1. Staying in the beachfront rooms vs. beachfront verandah. We stayed in the beachfront room last year and just loved it. This year we will get coffee brought to us in the am. Relalized after loving it last year we would be nuts to give it up. Already dreaming. We awake up at 6..same as when we are working so we can sit on the verandah and watch the beach come to life.

We also decided to leave from Boston at the crack of dawn...5:00 am..connect in Charlotte....and get there.........drum roll........9:50 am. Aren't we smart?????
    Very, very envious of the AM arrival (and Charlotte is not bad for connecting, either). Only flight option from London gets in at 7pm... But on the plus side, just NINE days till we go!

Default Single digit dance !!!

2 more Fridays, 14 days, and I can technically say that we are in the single digit dance now... 9 more work get-ups.... yippie...

EFF

One of my favorites on the beach...

Opps.. forgot my attachment of my favorites on the beach...

Name:  cool breeze.JPG
Views: 299
Size:  31.7 KB

Serious waterproof sunscreen? Check. New swimwear? Check. Tennis gear? Check. Found mask and snorkel too... Just SEVEN sleeps till we leave cool and rainy England to find our new "home" at CSA.

Default First time to CSA March 17 - 22

Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I booked secret rendezvous for March 17 -22 and found out yesterday we will be at CSA in a great house garden veranda room! We have been to Jamaica before but this is our first Couples trip and first time to Negril. So excited!

We're from Bangor, Maine (hello MaineSunlover!) and arrive midday on St Patty's Day. Look forward to meeting many of you in paradise.

Karen (and John)
    Last edited by wrenjd; February 19th, 2012 at 12:19 PM.

Default Enjoyed everyone's pictures...

Here is one of us too...

Karen & John
    (Wrenjd)

Name:  405939_10150552558675306_729985305_11261360_1060530478_n.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  34.6 KB

Default Can't wait! Only 2 more Mondays at work!!

Feeling a bit frustrated with work right now... wishing I could be on the beach! Only a couple of weeks! Hopefully this picture works! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Jordan and Sarah from Nebraska

Name:  232323232%7Ffp53568)nu=3268) ;8)9;7)WSNRCG=37(849377232 nu0mrj.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  37.9 KB

Hello Everyone!! My boyfriend and I from Illinois are booked March 16-25. This will be our first stay at Swept Away but 3rd trip to Negril. I'm so excited!!!! We have another couple from home (Illinois) that will be meeting up with us on March 19 and staying til the 25th.

Default I can't concentrate anymore....

Started packing last weekend
    Made a Target/Walmart run for last minute items
    Can't stop lurking on the MB
    Can't concentrate at work anymore...
    March 3rd can't come soon enough....

Name:  view.JPG
Views: 224
Size:  32.5 KB

Hello Jordan and Sarah....thanks for the pic! We will look for you guys.

Updated the spreadsheet!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Yippee....

On this very snowy morning in Wisconsin, it took me an hour to get to work... white knuckling my steering wheel, I just smiled as I was thinking to myself, these are the days that make going back to CSA all that much sweeter tasting ... and I can taste it...

1 more Friday, only 4 work get ups and we will be back on March 3rd
    Can't wait to meet any and all March Maniacs at the Martini Bar on 3-9, when our spread sheet queen will be arriving...

EFF

Name:  beach2.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  50.8 KB

No more Fridays to go!!! We leave next Thursday at 6 am with a stop in Atlanta. We get into MoBay at 12:30.

I'm off to Florida, today, to see our son play hockey. Home on Sunday night. Play in my adult league hockey game and then start packing on Monday.

Soon come!!!

RobinH - I always get jealous of Yaz and his crew, and now you too, cause you guys always beat me "home" by a week! When Yazmon sends out his real time updates from CSA it drives me crazy -- but I love it!! Down to about 11 days and also just one FRIDAY as we travel all night on a Thursday and hit MoBay Friday morning. Will see you all on the 9th and dont use up all the sun and fun before we get there.

DudeMon,
    Don't you worry, we will save a lot of sunshine and a little Grey Goose for you at the Martini Bar, and a few Red Stripes...See ya then...

Quote Originally Posted by The DudeMon View Post
    RobinH - I always get jealous of Yaz and his crew, and now you too, cause you guys always beat me "home" by a week! When Yazmon sends out his real time updates from CSA it drives me crazy -- but I love it!! Down to about 11 days and also just one FRIDAY as we travel all night on a Thursday and hit MoBay Friday morning. Will see you all on the 9th and dont use up all the sun and fun before we get there.
    Yes! Yes! Yes!

[QUOTE=RobinH;164056]

1 more Friday, only 4 work get ups and we will be back on March 3rd
    Can't wait to meet any and all March Maniacs at the Martini Bar on 3-9, when our spread sheet queen will be arriving...

Can't wait to meet you Robin!

We may not see you guys...we leave on the 18th and see you come in on the 17th. We may see eachother in passing...but have a wonderful trip!

ya mon, to all of the march maniacs, whether a newbie or repeater, i hope you enjoy your trip and share your memories with others on the message board, soon come

I seriously can.not.wait. to get here!!!!!

Default No more Fridays....

My last work get up... sooo happy it is finally here
    Hopefully Yazmon will report from CSA soon, as he and his crew arrives today...

Name:  towel art.JPG
Views: 140
Size:  25.1 KB

15days until I will be walking on a white sandy beach with a drink in my hand! I can't wait

11 days until we are there!!!! Holy Crap are we excited!!!!

We are down to single digits on our countdown! Currently, all I can think is HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE ONE MORE WEEK OF WORK!?! CSA is all that is on my mind! Tonight we are going to Pre-checkin through Romance Rewards... so today I am dreaming of what to stock in that mini bar!! We can't wait!!!!!!

Thanks for all the room information. I found the room number that we were in two years ago and last year. Countdown is on!!!! 8 days and counting!!!! I am already starting to pack!!!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast