Default What nights are the repeaters dinner at CTI,CSS,CSA and CN..HugsRepeaters dinner

I want to know what nights each resort have their repeaters dinner on.

CTI?
    CSS?
    CSA?
    CN?
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 03:26 PM.

CTI is on Monday
    Irie Mon

Hi Mr. Tommywommy -- Just wanted to let you know that the CN Repeater dinner is on Monday nights.

HUGS!!!!

Linda

I'm pretty positive CSA = Mondays too!

CTI - Monday
    CSS - Thursday
    CSA - Monday
    CN - Monday

It's been a while, but I think that's it...
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Tommywommy, it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to see you giving hugs.

From the sounds of it, the repeater's dinner must be on Monday night at all the resorts, the only one we have not heard from is CSS.

yes, CSA is on Monday ... was possibly the best meal I've ever had.

Tommy,

For future refrence, you can find this information under each resorts tab at the top of the web page. Then go to the bottom left menu under "Dining and Restaurants" and then scroll down to where it says "extras". As per the web site but "subject to change with out notice" CTI - Monday. CSS - Thursday. CN - Monday and CSA - Monday as well!

On a more personal note...

I want to thank you for countless hours of reading your posts on the resorts you have visited! It has helped my wife and I decide which resort we will be visiting next... For me, I have fallen in love with the Negril area, the beaches and the laid back atmosphere! No brainer... you have always been a vocal advocate of CN and I wanted to try it out! After a day or so of reading your past posts on the "OLD" message board decided as well that she too would like to check out CN.

So... CN it is, at the end of this month for 5 wonderful nights! We do however hope to visit CSA for a day... after all, it is where we honeymooned and fell in love with Negril!

I notice you post less often than you used too. Not that Papa and some others are less entertaining mind you, but it's just not the same without you!

Swept Away's is on Monday

Tommy, the CSS Repeater's Dinner is on Thursdays and at CN, it's on Mondays.

Here is a little trick...It's always on the same night as the Manager's Cocktail Party. Just look at the Activities page on the resort's web page!

I see ya working Tommy, your going to try to hit them all on one week aren't ya!!! Glad to see you are back to your huggable self!
    Kristen

CSANUT..Thanks for the Couples info..I am still learning after all of these years..**I have my fingers crossed that you add CN inside your hearts along side CSA**.I have plans to visit your home CSA..CSA is the only one we have not stayed at.

Bkhiatty..I have plans on doing all four in one trip BUT Peggy is now balking..I MUST decide today..
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 03:26 PM.