Default Just a few pics from our Tower Isle Vow Renewal

Greetings:

Deborah and I renewed our vows (15 years) on Tower Isle at Sunset on April 16. The entire event was magical. During the course of three days, we took over 1000 pictures and videos. We were blessed to have friends and family from as far away as South Africa join us.

For those guests who happened to be in the piano bar on Saturday night... All I can say is "What a Show". Aaron Meyer on the violin (www.aaronmeyer.com), guitarist Tim Ellis, Son Kevin on the sax, Son Sean singing - - - and a surprise visit from Ultimate Chocolate, CSA's piano man extraordinaire.

Bob Marley shots were flowing. I'm just sayin'.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Couples Resorts

Congrats and wishing you both many more Happy years together! Great pictures, can't wait to see more.

Awesome pics Randymon. Congratulations again and I hope you two have MANY more years of happiness together!

Nice pictures. Glad you had a magical time.

Loved, love the dress your wife had on!
    Congrats & many more!
    Hubby & I celebrate our 17th on 8/6...just in time for preseason..lol

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Thanks for sharing Randy! Wish we could have been there. Hopefully we will see you in January for the CTI Anniversary Party - we will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and both of our 60th birthdays! Sue and Adolph from Wisconsin

Randy, Thanks for sharing your Special moments with us! The pictures are beautiful!!!!
    Hoping to do the same in 2012!
    Helen & Paul

I was wondering what Ulti was doing there...???? Looks like it was a blast.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful family.
    Vicky

Everything looks lovely! Congratulations on these 15 years together and many, many good wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness to you both. Nothing like a good love story by the chief romance officer!

Default Magical

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful, special moment with all of us. Hopefully, Nick and I will be at CTI next May for our 15th!!!

Default I Was There!

I saw your family, the jam session, rode over to resort from the airport with your daughter & her guest. I was really blown away at the amount of people who showed up for your renewal. Watching that jam session was a great welcome to the resort and a huge highlight for us. Though you do not know me (or my boyfriend), you came over and talked to us several times during our stay. You were quite busy with your guest most of the time and did not have to be so courteous which was wonderful. Finally...I cannot remember the last time I saw that much love for two people (for you). I am sure you will never forget it!