Default Wednesday Deals no more?

Hey all

I may have missed something but I'm wondering what happened to Wednesday Couple Deals?

Thanks,
    K
    Kris

They still have them but stopped posting them on the message board.

If you suscribe then you can get emails on what the special will be every tuesday evening

I got an e-mail on Wednesday, so they are still happening.
    Vicky

Click Here to sign up for Couples Resorts email lists. At the bottom of the sign-up form you can select either or both of our lists, Wednesday Specials and Couples News. The former sends you the Wednesday Special every week. The latter sends special events emails and our quarterly newsletter.

We follow ethical email practices; so after sign up you will be sent a confirmation email [to make certain it was you signed yourself up]. The confirmation link in that email must be followed to complete sign up. [Note: If you don't get the confirmation email, make sure it was not falsely tagged as spam and placed in a spam or junk mail folder. This occasionally happens with automated response email.]

All our emails offer the opportunity to updated your profile or unsubscribe, should you wish to discontinue receiving our email, at the top an bottom of every email we send.