Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Welcome to the new Couples Message Board!

Name:  white-dark-grey-logo.png
Views: 373
Size:  4.3 KB*Ahem* is this thing on? Can anyone hear me? Welcome back!

You'll notice a new look and slightly different feel. We have upgraded to the latest version of our message board software for its advanced feature set and enhanced security.

We'll undoubtedly run into a few more kinks that need to be worked out, please bear with us as we complete this transition, your patience is appreciated!
    Last edited by nic; July 20th, 2012 at 05:00 PM.
    Couples Internet Manager

Yeah mon, it's all up and running. Congratulations from the UK, its lookin good!

The new website looks great, and I loved looking at the new photos of each resort. Well done!
    FONT="Verdana"]David and Jeanette, Nova Scotia[/FONT][/FONT]

Very nice look. Congratulations on a good job on the site refresh.

Well Done nic. Pure Genious . Thank you

Yay! I was having withdrawl yesterday. All this rain and severe weather, I needed a Couples Fix. Oh well, anxious to browse now.
    Vicky

Very nice looking!

Although, having poked around a bit now, I do have one small nit to pick...
    I miss the "New Posts" button...
    :-(
    Last edited by warren.cple; April 24th, 2011 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Used the new boards a bit

Looks good.

I'm thinking, so far, so good... and the new website looks great, too~~~ we'll see how much of my profile has to be rebuilt...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

looks great!

how exciting it was to browse through the new site to discover one of my message board posts is featured on the new site!!! What an awesome suprize!! Even though they got our names slightly incorrect, it was so cool to see one of my comments get picked from the thousands on the message board!! The new site is beautiful, great job everyone!
    Kristie and Marco Zach, Mequon, WI (aka "Zach and Kristie")

Very modern look.
    Irie Mon

The new photos of all of the Couples resorts are gorgeous!! Love, love, love the new site- well done!

I also find it much more responsive and smooth than the old site.

I love the new website. The pictures are amazing and I cant wait to return to CN in November.

So far,I like the new sight.

Hugs

Default Sweet, very nice

Love the new site, looks great....makes me want to return even more!!
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Love the look of the new website and MB!
    Stay Irie, Mon!
    Dana & Mike

Quote Originally Posted by dirtleg View Post
    Very nice look. Congratulations on a good job on the site refresh.
    now if only I can find the darn iron and ironing boards...

Default Love the new look

Congratulations from Chicago. We love the new look and we will go through the pages to see all of the changes. We are looking forward to CSS November 2011 and CSA Novmeber, 2012. Best wishes

Now to figure it all out .... Looks good so far but it'll take this OLD dog some time to get used to it.
    Julie

So much work went into the next site...and it shows! Congratulations!!!

The forum skin need a lot of working on! Here are just a few things I have noticed.

• More separation between threads/posts - the light blue/white alternating row color are too hard to see.
    • We need to be able to tell which threads have new content - they used to have bold text.
    • The threads need to show the time of the latest post like it used to - they only show the date now.
    • As mentioned above the new posts link is now hidden
    • It also seems that some formatting was lost in some posts and signatures - fonts and some colors seem to have been "standardized"
    • When writing a post and using bullet points as in this post, the bullet points don't show when previewing. I can only assume that they won't show once this post is approved and posted also.
    • One other suggestion would be to have a "mobile device" skin so that the message board will be more viewable to people when viewing from a device such as the iPhone, iPad or Blackberry
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Looks good. I just have a couple of functionality questions.

Fist, How do I manage my signature? I like to include the date of upcoming visits, but I can't figure out how to update my signature.

Also, I used to be able to manage (i.e. delete) old attachments from the "User Profile" page. I maintain an Excel sheet list of Guests for a "Meet Up" thread. I like to delete older files and I update so as to keep my limited attachment space under control. Again, I can't seem to figure out how to delete unwanted attachments.

'Lil help, please?
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

The new site looks amazing! I enjoyed all the new photos. After months of exploring this site, I get to see it for myself in 41 days!

Very nice! It appears someone found Wordpress or a similar CMS to their liking. Looks like a Thesis theme. You folks will appreciate the ease of updating!
    Congrats on the style redo!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast