• It's ok. I like it.

55 25.35%
  • I'm not crazy about it.

25 11.52%
  • I don't like it at all.

4 1.84%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I love the new site, great job.

The new website is beautiful. I did prefer the old site's pricing page that showed a big chart will all the room categories and date ranges in one place. Unless I'm navigating incorrectly, it looks like I'd have to drop in various dates and various room categories into the booking form to compare pricing. I really liked being able to see all that in one place and know at a glance that if we chose a garden view room from July 2 - 9 it would cost X per night but if we booked a beachfront room from Aug 9 - Aug 16 it would cost Y per night.

Otherwise, I'm a happy camper! Great revamp!

I would love it even more if the thread "I wish I would have thought of that" would've carried over. I finally made my resevations and happened across that thread. I was two pages into it when I went to check on it again, the website was being moved. I did remember a lot of the tips, thankfully, but I wish I could review it again.

Love the website but the font is to small on the message board.
    Dianavr

Quote Originally Posted by EricW View Post
    I don't like the picture of the couple in their swimsuits that is now on the message board. Now my boss can see too clearly that I am not doing work related activities if I am on the MB while at the office.
    Switch to the vb4Default view! ;-)
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

On the Message Board - The threads don't change color after you read them, so it is hard to keep up with what you have already read.

Romance Rewards link is in the footer at the bottom of every page.

Couples Resorts

I switched to the bv4 view, and I like it a lot better.

Beergirl

Site is Awesome!

I'm also famous as one of my quotes from a trip report made it on for CSA! Couples you Rock!

I love it. CSS looks much better as far as representation. The Wedding section needs some more info and please include the add ons....

Randy, maybe I am not navigating properly around the rates icon. I am looking for the spreadsheet that was on the old site that listed all the dates and the seperate rates per night with all the room categories for the whole year. We just booked for next year at CSS the day before the site changed. We are trying to get another couple to come with us but I cant find all the different option/costs for the whole year on one page without going individually to the booking area.

Please help!!! Thanks
    cs

I like the new site, but I don't care for the new message board. The new posts has been left off, or at least I haven't found it. By not having the new posts it takes more time going through the messages.

Anything Couples I love, including the new website. The only thing I am not crazy about is the message board. I too would like separation between the Message Board Index posts. Can they do it the way the responses read with the blue between the posts? It also seems so bright to me. The pictures are great, thou the person at CN lied to me by telling me they were going to used a few older models and didn't see any. Guess they went with only the 20 somethings for marketing purposes. All in all it makes me want to pack my bags and leave tomorrow!

Please bring back the "new posts" functionality! This was IMHO the most efficient way to keep up with what's going on. Takes way too much time to catch up now, unless I'm missing something.

WOW!! Just got back from CN last night and logged on this morning when I got to work (I miss CN already and needed a fix). The new site looks great!!

All you need now is the sound of the tree frogs with the 360 views and it REALLY feel like being there!!!
    Love the new site!! You've outdone yourself!

Very beautiful. I miss Jamaica and must book a vacation!
    Been to CN 3 times, and all these great pictures might make us try CSA, CSS or CTI
    New message board is much nicer too!
    Great job on everything!
    ~Nancy

It seems I am waaaayyy outnumbered here but since you guys asked, I will share my thoughts on the new website. I am not a big fan of it. The font is somewhat boring (times new roman maybe?) and to me, it cheapens the entire look of the website. The colors aren't blending very well and it has a very "blocky" feel to it. I remember the old website before the last website and thought it looked cheap as well, but then when you upgraded to what is now the newest old website (following me here? ) I thought it looked a LOT better. Bottom line, I'm sure you guys will be making more improvements. I'd like to see a more elegant look that reflects the classy yet bohemian feel of the Couples resorts.

Just my 2 cents.
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

Love the new site - except the blue and white gets tough on the eyes!!!

Switched over to the VB4 rather than the Couples Blue-way easier to read.....

Here is a link that will show you the "New Posts". The new layout/skin makes it hard to read but here it is.

http://www.couples.com/mb/search.php?searchid=872 <-------- WRONG LINK (use link in next post)
    Last edited by Jeffmon; April 26th, 2011 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Correction to information
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Here is the correct link to the ""New Posts"

http://www.couples.com/mb/search.php?do=getnew
    Last edited by Jeffmon; April 26th, 2011 at 12:17 PM.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Quote Originally Posted by wrldtrvlr87 View Post
    I would love it even more if the thread "I wish I would have thought of that" would've carried over. I finally made my resevations and happened across that thread. I was two pages into it when I went to check on it again, the website was being moved. I did remember a lot of the tips, thankfully, but I wish I could review it again.

It's currently on page 2

http://www.couples.com/mb/showthread...at-quot-thread

Well, I agree with those that have said that the message board section is not as user friendly. I used to be on the boards constantly and now find myself leaving a lot sooner than I used to. It's not as easy or as interesting to read anymore. I'm just frustrated over it now. I know progress is inevitable but this board seems too boring now. The rest of the site is nice and pretty easy to navigate but the message board needs work. And what happened to the pictures of staff that were on here? I liked seeing them. How do you get into the photo winners section?

The new photos are great, and overall it has a modern new look. But other than photos, what has really changed in the content?
    I already miss that you can't easily see the rates for all the resorts, by room category and dates.
    I don't want to hunt and peck for rates using the booking window. That's slow and cumbersome. Please, please address this!!! Bring back the rate grid!
    I also think the main page of the message board isn't as clear, and it was nice to see the number of replies, not just the last poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Irie at CN View Post
    How do you get into the photo winners section?
    http://www.couples.com/mb/photo-contest/index.php
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast