133 61.29%
  • It's ok. I like it.

55 25.35%
  • I'm not crazy about it.

25 11.52%
  • I don't like it at all.

4 1.84%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

@KrisJamie looks like you need to adjust your signature. That wonderful panoramic photo of yours is not displaying.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Greetings to all:
    '
    Thanks for all your comments. We are reviewing and will respond during the coming week.

Couples Resorts

The website is extremely helpful now. Lots of 360's... really cool... lots of information... also very cool... even the weather report, although difficult to find, is useful if you want to get even more homesick... and who doesn't?
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Just and FYI to those of you who think that your bosses don't know what you are looking at, most companies have ways of reviewing what websites you are visiting during your work day. Just something to remember
    Vicky

For those logging in that want to stay logged in, I am getting a pop up when I log that asks me if I want to be remembered for log in.
    Vicky

Very nice job on the website Randy and all involved. The pictures are fantastic! I would love to see the price grid reappear though! It was a wonderful planning tool and necessary to make sure you were getting the best deal possible. Let's face it, getting a good price for our yearly Couples vacation is a "sport" to some of us!

Love the photography, but would like to see more staff photos included

Very nice site - more modern and professional pictures, only problem can't seem to view the photos / panoramic of the rooms at CSA - loved that part of the old site.

looks good but I had some trouble logging into the boards. I think things are easier to find though on the resort pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    @KrisJamie looks like you need to adjust your signature. That wonderful panoramic photo of yours is not displaying.
    Dang...I linked it and just bailed...never checked to see if it was working. I'll fix it.

Default Looks Good

I agree the discussion board is easier to follow with the lines, but we will adapt to that as well. I'm trying to attach a photo from our trip. We will see if it posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    Just and FYI to those of you who think that your bosses don't know what you are looking at, most companies have ways of reviewing what websites you are visiting during your work day. Just something to remember
    Speaking as one of our company's IT guys, this is very true!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Quote Originally Posted by smr2 View Post
    Very nice site - more modern and professional pictures, only problem can't seem to view the photos / panoramic of the rooms at CSA - loved that part of the old site.
    After clicking on the Swept Away tab at the top of the page (http://www.couples.com/swept-away/) you will see Map & 360 View on the menu to the left. Note, if once you click on a specific map view you cannot view it, it might be that you need to either install Java or upgrade your current Java version. I can help you more if you wish. Let me know if you are getting any specific error message.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

In general the new site looks good. I love the pictures although I wish there were more of them.
    There are some things that need to be fixed to make this site user friendly:
    First, login took me too many tries to count and several times of shutting down the web to get in. This is not acceptable.
    When there are multiple pages like the photo contest and long threads, you must scroll to the bottom of the page to be able to go to the other pages. The old board let you do it from the top and sometimes you just want to read the latest ones, to scroll down takes way too long.
    As others posted, the message board is hard to read. I too find I don't spend as much time on the message board before I leave it.
    I wanted to check on the new rewards. It took me some time to find the romance rewards. Why are they not available from a pulldown at the top like before. Some choices like this are not easy to find.
    So much for my 2 cents worth.

I love that the pictures work on my iPad! Thanks Randy.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I really like it Randymon!

As in all upgraded sites.....it just takes a little time to learn to navigate (but that's good for our brains!).

I really like the "blue" theme throughout the site. Great job! Very classy (like your resorts & staff).

My only suggestion would be to enlarge the font. Critique is a postive thing :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Runner44 View Post

My only suggestion would be to enlarge the font. Critique is a postive thing :-)
    Hold "CRTL" and scroll your mouse wheel until it sizes the way you like it.

Any chance we can have some symbol saying "this is a thread I participated in"? Many VB sites use an arrow (or similar).

I mostly use "new posts" but can't always recall those one or two random threads that don't catch my eye the next time I come online.

Default message board photo could be changed

Quote Originally Posted by EricW View Post
    I don't like the picture of the couple in their swimsuits that is now on the message board. Now my boss can see too clearly that I am not doing work related activities if I am on the MB while at the office.
    I agree! I'm my own boss and I'm just tired of looking at them. A beach photo or anything else! Please!

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    I second that. This is really hard on the eyes with all the white and there is no separation between threads or posts.
    I totally agree! I haven't been on since late March ... my head hurts!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4