• It's ok. I like it.

55 25.35%
  • I'm not crazy about it.

25 11.52%
  • I don't like it at all.

4 1.84%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default So what do you think of the New Website

We're very pleased - and relieved! - that the new website is FINALLY here. Tell us what you think...
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; April 25th, 2011 at 09:16 AM.

Couples Resorts

Default New Website

I think the new site is great. The one thing I don't like is the message board. I wish there was some separation between each thread. They all look like they run together. The old message board had them separated by lines running between each different thread and that was much easier to read.

Absolutely beautiful guys!!! What a treat. Nice work.

Browsed through the new site yesterday and was in awe of all the absolutely stunning photos and the improved navigation. And what a wonderful surprise to find one of my message board posts was featured on the Negril photo gallery page!! I immediately sent the link to everyone I know!! Guess our love affair with CN really shines through in my message board posts!!! Counting down the days until we return home to CN for our 4th trip next year ... until then we can enjoy exploring the new website! Great job everyone!
    Kristie & Marco Zach (aka "Zach & Kristie, Mequon, WI")

Overall its fantastic. I agree with marhuck though, the new default message board format is much harder to read. It looks like the profiles are setup for other formats though. I the vbulletin default, and it makes the message board much easier to read, but it drops all the couples related images/links/etc. Hopefully other options can be added in the future.

I like the new website but like the old message board.

I have to agree with marhuck..And the lines are to small.

Hugs

It seems to be getting better each time I look at it. Change is always hard for people to deal with, I think it will be better in the long run.

Looks very classy and modern! My only problem is that some of the 360-degree panoramas work and others don't, instead telling me to install Java virtual machine. Strange that they're off of two different file types.

I like the "reply" link, but I am not sure is is as easy to read.
    Linda

I LOVE that there are facts about Jamaica (temperature, time zone, climate, etc), as well as information specific to Couples (dinners and attires at each restaurant, etc)! I was reading through the website as we were waiting for the bus to take us back to Montego Bay, and it made me not want to go home (well, that and just being at Couples)!
    Well done!!

Love it. Makes me "homesick".
    Karin

A little separation between the threads and a "new posts" tab or button would be the only things I would like to see added. Beyond that both the MB and the new Website itself are both stunning and easily navigated!! As with all things Couples, it was well done.

I like it, thank you...anxious to get back "home" again...! C & R

But I was having withdrawals yesterday!
    Vicky

The pictures of the resort are very crisp and show an actual portail of the beauty of these resorts. I really wish they would have added or changed some of the 360 degree views as well

Very vibrant. Love the colours. Love the pictures. Very easy to maneouver through.

I don't like the picture of the couple in their swimsuits that is now on the message board. Now my boss can see too clearly that I am not doing work related activities if I am on the MB while at the office.

if you click on the default view at the bottom of the message board rather that the " Couples Blue" version it makes it much easier to read like the previous message board was.

Don't like the look of the message board at all.

Very cool site.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Fills our screen with memories and the pictures reminds us of our trip to CSS last December while they were being taken. Looking forward to November 2011 & November 2012.

Better than you describe it would be Randy!

Chuck & Betty

Quote Originally Posted by marhuck View Post
    I think the new site is great. The one thing I don't like is the message board. I wish there was some separation between each thread. They all look like they run together. The old message board had them separated by lines running between each different thread and that was much easier to read.
    I second that. This is really hard on the eyes with all the white and there is no separation between threads or posts.

I thought I would get used to it but after a few minutes the white is really starting to bother my eyes and head. I have my brightness turned down way lower than normal. Putting some boxes around the posts would help but I think switching to a light gray or something would be great.
    Last edited by melody; April 25th, 2011 at 04:49 PM.

Where is the information about Romance Rewards.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast