Default Good News - you can now book your International Airlink flight online

Greetings to all:

On our booking engine, we have just added the capability to book your one-way flights MBJ-NEG and NEG - MBJ on International Airlink. $166 per couple each way, including taxes.

Once you select your resort, dates and room, you will see the follow options screen. when you check the appropriate flight box and make your payment, an email will be sent directly to International Airlink who will contact you to confirm your desired flight date and time.

Let me know if you have any issues with this new service.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; April 6th, 2011 at 01:37 PM.

Couples Resorts

Do they offer air travel from Ocho Rios to Negril? We are doing a split when we come next year and would love to save the day of travel and just fly!
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

This is wonderful Randymon! Another way Couples making life a little easier for us! Irie Mon!
    Thanks again!
    See you in December!!!

We will be there on the 19th this month. We would like to book this to the resort. What's the best way? Can we do it thru couples?

Hello Randymon!
    Will they have scheduled trips from MoBay to Ochi any time in the near future? My husband and I are CSS fanatics!

Thank you!
    suzyQ

prs145 - see my previous post http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=11614.

SuzyQ - not yet. As we say - soon come.

Couples Resorts

Wow!... nice to know!... not a bad price, either!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Randymon.... quick question...

If we do NOT book through the Couples booking engine, is there a way to book the shuttle flight to Negril at that price??

Thanks...
    Chris

I love it, now we can handle all the Island arrangements, and get to the resort so much quicker. I love the bus ride, but I love the sands and people of CN more.
    Sadly I have 316 days until returning home.

Randymon, any chance the MoBay to Ochi will be available by end of Sept. 2011? we are getting married at CSS and would love to take advantage of this.
    Thanks

We have already booked our reservation, is there anyway to book through the couples website or should I just book direct with the airline?

Also, our flight leaves MBJ at 12:40, what time should be shoot for flying out of Negril?

If your commercial flight leaves Montego Bay at 12:40 you want to be at the airport at least 2 hours prior so roughly 10:40 and it's about a 15 minute flight so 10:25ish. You'll have a few check-in formalities with them but nothing like a commercial flight, a little paperwork and they'll weigh your luggage, probably eyeball you guys for your weight, etc. When we booked our flight on TimAir we just told them our commercial departure time and they made all the arrangements from there I assume these folks are going to be able to do the same and you'll get more of an arrival time than a flight departure time, or perhaps even the time the taxi will pick you up. When you make the arrangements just clarify. If you are staying at CN the airstrip is right across the road, if you are staying at CSA it's about a 5 minute drive.

Quote Originally Posted by bigD1031 View Post
    We have already booked our reservation, is there anyway to book through the couples website or should I just book direct with the airline?

Also, our flight leaves MBJ at 12:40, what time should be shoot for flying out of Negril?
    They will tell you as a scheduled flight might not work for you in terms of saving time.

I would leave at 10:30.

Thats awesome, we are at csa right now and took airlink over on sat. It was 195 for the two of us. 166 is a sweet deal
    Erika & Sean

bigD...

I checked with Couples directly, and they referred me to the AirLink website, where you can book directly for the same price... Cool!
    Chris

EinWI~ Did you take a charter flight? Because from what I can tell the price is $166 for a couple whether you book through Couples or direct with Airlink. On their website it lists $75pp plus $8 for tax and fees. I'm considering taking the flight to CSA for our June trip and don't want to book in advance, but I also don't want to be given a different price when we get there than is posted on the website.