Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hello all

We look forward to seeing you at the pool bar on July 4th. I will ask the picture guy at the resort if he will come down and take a picture of all of us. Can't wait!

Mariann and Jimmy, Huntsville, Alabama

Would love to meet you all for the photo op, but we probably won't get there in time. Our flight is due in at 11am on the 4th. We will have to catch up with you all later.

Quote Originally Posted by chelle525 View Post
    Would love to meet you all for the photo op, but we probably won't get there in time. Our flight is due in at 11am on the 4th. We will have to catch up with you all later.
    Have a safe trip....it's a pretty good bet that we'll still be in the bar area when you arrive!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    Hello all

We look forward to seeing you at the pool bar on July 4th. I will ask the picture guy at the resort if he will come down and take a picture of all of us. Can't wait!

Mariann and Jimmy, Huntsville, Alabama
    Super idea.................Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BruceandBrendaPA View Post
    Captain,

Wouldn't miss it for the world!

We hope to meet you and Cheryl Ann before as we will be there four days before that.

Is there a story behind the Captain?

I am a retired Fire Captain with 31 years of service.

We are Bruce and Brenda from PA and expect you to have a drink waiting for us on 07/01 when we get there!

What circle are you from?
    Yea...there's a story to The Captain...better told in person....not for publication; if you know what I mean!

Circle??????

Captain,
    I can't wait to hear that story! can the wives be there to hear it?
    You can't really be from NJ.
    Just like everyone in PA. refers to which Turnpike Interchange they live near, everyone I know from NJ. refers to which Circle they live near.
    We are 3.5 miles from the Lansdale interchange on the PA. pike.

35 days and counting!

Quote Originally Posted by BruceandBrendaPA View Post
    Captain,
    I can't wait to hear that story! can the wives be there to hear it?
    You can't really be from NJ.
    Just like everyone in PA. refers to which Turnpike Interchange they live near, everyone I know from NJ. refers to which Circle they live near.
    We are 3.5 miles from the Lansdale interchange on the PA. pike.

35 days and counting!
    Of course...the story is best told by Cheryl Ann..........
    I think you have "circle" confused with "exit"....as most in NJ refer to what exit of the NJ Tpke they are near. We are in Mount Laurel off exit 4...approx 25 min from downtown Philly..............most of the annoying traffic circles are gone (thank goodness) from the south NJ area....
    I'm in NJ by way of Fairless Hills PA...orig from the Bronx NY................Cheryl Ann born and raised Cherry Hill NJ.
    Like you we are counting the days.......I only hope the days at CN go by as slowly as the days before arrival..HA! HA!...that never happens............
    This is 5th visit to CN...how many for you?..our last was over July 4th 2010.
    Take care...speak to you soon..............

Hey Capt.,

I guess I am living in the last century. I worked with a few guys from in Jersey and that is how they refered to where they live. I am glad Jersey has come into the 21st. century!

That must be a good story if Cheryl Ann has to tell it! We can't wait to hear it!

This is our third trip to CN. We have been to CTI 2 times and CSS 2 times. We like to split it up. We were last at CN for our 30th anniversary and renewed our wedding vows. It was wonderful. I had to talk Brenda into it but she was glad we did it.

We were at CTI over the 4th.10 years ago and CSS the last time. We like to go in April but it dosen't always work out!

Can't wait to meet you as you sound as crazy as us.

Have a safe trip.

See ya soon!

Here is a video of what they did at CSS in 2009.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77J6Zl3R3TE

That year they also had a tribute to Michael Jackson due to his passing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZAjeZUwzE
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Dennis & Saunja will be there. Our first time to Jamaica & Couples. Can't wait to meet all of you. See you all at 1:00. Thank Capt. for you response to everyone and for the organization of this maiden voyage celebration.

Any chance you'll push the meet-up time back to 4pm on the 4th? My wife and I arrive at CN on the 4th and won't be there till early afternoon. We would love to join in this patrotic photo-op.

Quote Originally Posted by dlc56 View Post
    Dennis & Saunja will be there. Our first time to Jamaica & Couples. Can't wait to meet all of you. See you all at 1:00. Thank Capt. for you response to everyone and for the organization of this maiden voyage celebration.
    Hello Dennis and Saunja------GREAT.....look forward to meeting you.....Couples is AMAZING....you will love it......We've been to Jamaica 25x; Couples CN 4x; CSS 1x....any Jamaica or Couples questions..here's my home e-mail......jag47 AT Comcast DOT net.

John (The Captain) and Cheryl Ann CN 6/29/---7/10/11.

Sooo.... If we spend a lot of time at CSS A/N beach .... doesn't that mean we need to paint our bodies RED, WHITE, and BLUE !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkandJen View Post
    Sooo.... If we spend a lot of time at CSS A/N beach .... doesn't that mean we need to paint our bodies RED, WHITE, and BLUE !!!!!
    Just stars and stripes in all the right places!!!!!!

My wife Saunja and I will be at the swim-up bar at 1:00 with our patriotism ON!! Thanks for the invite. we can't wait... we don't wait well for vacation. We enthusiastic about the whole experience. Just a couple weeks now...
    Dennis & Saunja

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2