Thread: AN Question

Default AN Question

Having never experienced the whole AN thing and heading to CTI in June a couple of questions for the AN veterans of Couples:

1 Do you find that while being AN that you are more self conscious of your physical movements or body positions ? I mean how you bend over to pick something up, climbing in and out of the pool, how you lay on your lounger,etc? Do you try to be a bit modest or just act and move as though you are fully clothed? I suppose this may vary person to person just curious about how different people feel about it and whats the "norm".

2. The wife and I are considering buying our own snorkel equipment. Do many people snorkel from the island or textile beach?

3. My wife is a bit more apprehensive about going AN than I am. She has gone topless on other vacations but never the full monty. Any tips or words of advice for her from other women?

Default Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Drgonzo View Post
    Having never experienced the whole AN thing and heading to CTI in June a couple of questions for the AN veterans of Couples:

1 Do you find that while being AN that you are more self conscious of your physical movements or body positions ? I mean how you bend over to pick something up, climbing in and out of the pool, how you lay on your lounger,etc? Do you try to be a bit modest or just act and move as though you are fully clothed? I suppose this may vary person to person just curious about how different people feel about it and whats the "norm". I am, but it may just be me and I am sure the more I drink, the less aware of it I become.

2. The wife and I are considering buying our own snorkel equipment. Do many people snorkel from the island or textile beach? We have met several couples that have snorkeled, naked, from the island. You may want to bring some water shoes as you will see an occasional sea urchin. The island is part of a reef.

3. My wife is a bit more apprehensive about going AN than I am. She has gone topless on other vacations but never the full monty. Any tips or words of advice for her from other women? Go over early in the day and early in your vacation. Go to the right once you get off the boat as it is more private. Have a mimosa or bloody Mary at breakfast. Once you find your lounger, spread out the towels and then disrobe. Get your honey drinks once the bar opens at 10 and she will probably eventually look around and realize that everyone else is naked also, so no big deal. Have a great time!
    Enjoy!
    Vicky

My husband & I recently had our first AN experience at CSS. I found that I was pretty self-conscious about all of my movements after a little observation that alot of people AREN'T. If I had to pick something up off of the ground, I bent at the knees, not the waist... For not having done the AN thing before, I felt pretty comfortable very soon after arriving. We just walked right in, found our loungers, situated our towels etc., and took it all off. No problem Mon!! ENJOY!!!

Went AN for the first time ever on the island on March 30th of this year. While I loved the idea and knew we would try it, the boyfriend was FAR more comfortable than I am with being naked.

I think that at first, yes, I paid a bit more attention to how I sat/bent over/climbed in and out of the pool. As the day went on, and the alcohol flowed, and the vacation wore on, and we made friends...it entered my consciousness less and less. Towards the end, I would TOTALLY forget we were naked, which seems silly, but it's true. The only time I was reminded that we spent most of our time naked was when I realized how much more comfortable we were. We got in the pool with the swim up bar on the main island one day, near the end of our week-long trip, and we felt DISGUSTING in those wet suits, lol!

As far as advice from other women - all I can say is go for it! We enjoyed ourselves so much and made some wonderful friends on the island! And no worries, mon. I was a little self-conscious about a blemish or two from a wax job prior to the trip. It doesn't matter any more naked than it does with clothes on. Hard to believe...but once you go, you'll know. Have fun! I'm jealous! I want to go back!