Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Honeymoon resort credit?

Do honeymooners receive a $100 resort credit? I see that listed on the "All Inclusive" page but not on the "Honeymoon" page. Would be wonderful if that's the case!

Sorry, but the resort credit is not included. We will take it off the inclusions page. Honeymooners get a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine.

Couples Resorts

Do honeymooners still receive the couples massage?

At my time of booking I was promised couples massages and wine. Is that no longer true ?

dont honeymooners also get a free 30 min couples massage?

Wow glad we booked when we did. We get for our honeymoon in September 2011 1/2 hour couples massage and a bottle of sparkling wine. Seems you don't get much for being on your honeymoon anymore. But can't really complain can I?! Lol. Am very much looking forward to our honeymoon. Hope Couples Tower Isle is everything we hope for.
    Sian_Ken
    Couples Tower Isle September 2011

By the way, isn't wine included in the all-inclusive vacation ? I guess I wasn't completely clear why getting free wine was a 'bonus' ? Maybe because it's in the room and normally you'd have to go to a bar to get a bottle ? Just wondering, but my key point is still what happened to the free couples massages for honeymooners ?

My wife and I just went to Couples Negril on our Honeymoon last month and we recieved a chilled bottle of sparkling wine and a 1/2 hour couples massage. In order to get your voucher for the massage you need to visit the guest relations desk and show them a copy of your marriage license. We made a photo copy before the ceremony and had the minister and the witnesses sign the copy and the real license. If you don't rembmer to bring a copy check at the guest relations desk and they may accept other forms of proof.

The couples massage for honeymooners isn't listed on the "Honeymoon" page or the "All Inclusive" page. I assume it's been discontinued for honeymooners. I had hoped that it had been replaced with the resort credit, as was done with the couples massage that had been included in the Romance Rewards perks, but in any case I'll be happy to spend my honeymoon at CN. Agree about the wine, though. We'll probably just head to the bar for hummingbirds

Well that's kind of a bummer if the couples massages aren't included anymore...my fiance and I will be there at the end of May and were looking forward to this extra little perk for our honeymoon...especially because it was an option when we booked our trip a few months ago. Guess we will just have to splurge for it 8-)

I would assume that if the 1/2 hour couples massage was included at the time of booking the trip, that CSA would honor it. If not, there should at least be some sort of credit given. From what I've read about CSA customer service, it seems that this would not be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by tommcl79 View Post
    I would assume that if the 1/2 hour couples massage was included at the time of booking the trip, that CSA would honor it. If not, there should at least be some sort of credit given. From what I've read about CSA customer service, it seems that this would not be a problem.
    Randymon has not mentioned that so I will wait for his reply until I assume anything. That said, seems like they'd honor them.....

Honeymooners who booked prior to the launch of the new site, April 25, will still receive the original benefits, including a 1/2 hour his/her massage.

Couples Resorts

Thank you sir! That is all I needed to hear

11 MORE DAYS!!!!

So many complaints regarding what you don't get for free Sad how our society has become so much about me. You are in paradise. Enjoy your new spouse and the beauty around you!

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Honeymooners who booked prior to the launch of the new site, April 25, will still receive the original benefits, including a 1/2 hour his/her massage.

Perfect! Thanks, Randymon!

Quote Originally Posted by marshallsunshine View Post
    So many complaints regarding what you don't get for free Sad how our society has become so much about me. You are in paradise. Enjoy your new spouse and the beauty around you!
    I don't think anyone was complaining.

I think everyone is just trying to sort out what the changes are and how they affect our trips. As someone who has gone to CN in 2009 and 2010 but cannot afford to go in 2011, I can certainly say that my fiance and I feel incredibly blessed to be able to return for our honeymoon in 2012. Like most planning future trips, we're excited and frequent the website and message board as we plan for and anticipate that trip.

One of the many things that makes Couples stand head and shoulders above others is this excellent message board, which provides us the opportunity to ask questions of management as we plan (and relive!) our trips. Believe me, as fun as the extra perks are, we all recognize that a half our massage isn't going to make or break our honeymoons. We appreciate all of the inclusions Couples offers and will feel very privileged to be able to make the trip again next year.

It was very nice to get the 1/2 hour massage as a gift. I'm not sure I would have paid extra for it then... but now that I have had it... I would pay for another for sure!

Greetings: we will be re-adding the 30 minute his/hers 1/2 hour massage for honeymooners.

Couples Resorts

YAY!!! Not that I will ever get married again... haha! But, for those that are reluctant to spend the extra money it is a very nice treat. Now every time I return "home" I will get one when I arrive and one before I leave! The included water sports and the complimentary couples massage were definitely 2 of the reasons I chose Couples. And I REALLY loved bragging about it to all those on the plane home that didn't go to Couples

Awesome! Thank you so much. We can't wait for our next trip but until then plan to live vicariously through good friends who will make their first trip to CN this summer.

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but can anyone explain the advantage of the free bottle of champagne ? Isn't the champagne included and every room has a bar in it ?

I'm not saying this to complain - just wasn't sure why it was considered an "extra" perk is all....

I guess if you have never been to the resort you wouldn't know exactly where to go to get it. It was nice to automatically have it sent to our room without asking. It was very romantic

Nothing you get there is free. You are paying for it one way or another. In reality people are paying a certain price to get certain things. They shop around and see that for X amount they can get certain things at one resort and for another amount they can get other things at a different resort. It would be a real disappointment to see that something you were told you would get when you paid, was no longer included when you got there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast