Default Website problems and I have a couple of questions

Tonight is the first time I have used the new website. When I click on any tab (rates, spa, the talk) it wont pull up...it keeps searching and search and then goes blank. I had to google the message board and finally got here. But when I google rates...it would take me to the home page.

Anyways... my questions are:

1. Is the Love Away Plan still available ??
    2. Can you still book directly thru Couples?

Hi Ferg,

I have asked our IT team to look into the issues you had. RE: your questions,

There is a booking widget on every page. small black box "BOOK NOW"

LoveAway plan is still offered. When you go through the booking process the option will appear.

Couples Resorts

You have to have Javascript enabled in your browser for the tabs to work properly and for the booking widget to work also.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Another question:

I can not find where we can check the status of our reservation. We have passed the 45 day mark yesterday and we received the email notice several days ago that our balance would be charged "'within 48 hours". No charge has shown up on our credit card as yet and I am not sure where to go to check our status. I just don't want to wait too long to make sure things are copacetic. If I don't see some activity on our card soon I will contact reservations to check it out, but I liked the ability to make a quick check on-line. Is that still available somewhere?

Got an email this morning. Should have known that the reservations folks would be on top of it. Issue is being taken care of. Home soon!
    Last edited by dirtleg; April 25th, 2011 at 02:28 PM.

Romance Rewards used to be very prominent and easy to find. Now it is kind of buried, making it harder to know it is available and harder to find to do the pre check in. Any way to make that easier to find?

There should be a link in the emails they send you.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

There is a Romance Rewards link at the bottom of every page.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    There is a Romance Rewards link at the bottom of every page.
    Sweet...Thank you. I hadn't seen it down there. I was used to looking at the side for it and looked through the top, but hadn't checked out the bottom of the page. Thanks again!